Chat Rooms Simplified - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:56 AM   #1
WebSlave
Chat Rooms Simplified

When we did the upgrade here, I decided to eliminate the direct links between the various discussion forums and the chat system, since they were mostly going unused. 99 percent of the rooms in the chat system were not being utilized, so I felt it was senseless to keep them around. I couldn't see the sense in paying my programmer to do the coding necessary to bring that functionality over to the new system.

So, just a few minutes ago, I removed all of the superfluous chat rooms and consolidated them into generic Meeting Rooms #1 thu #3. I suspect they will not be heavily used either, but they are there if a few people want to get out of the lobby for a chat with some people away from the *crowd*.

I believe the CornSnakes, Ball Pythons, and Leopard Gecko rooms are still being used, so they have remained.

If anyone believes that another chat room is needed, get 50 signatures on a petition, attach it to a $20 bill and send it to me, and I will consider it.....

Old 12-07-2004, 03:07 AM   #2
MR_Jungle_Mist
g/d it - I misread that........I got $50 together and 20 signatures.......Now I need to make 30 MORE friends! *sighs* I'll NEVER get my coffee room at this rate!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!