Michael Bump (mabump), B&B Reptiles....GOOD GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2005, 08:15 PM   #1
Susan S.
Michael Bump (mabump), B&B Reptiles....GOOD GUY!!

Just wanted to give some good comments about Mike Bump from B&B Reptile and Exotics. I received 1.2 Ball Python hatchlings from him just before Christmas. When they first came, the smallest, a possible double het snow Jolliff line, was very small and thin. I was concerned and emailed to ask if this animal ate for Mike. He said he had just purchased the animal but it did eat for him. He advised me to try a rat pup and he was confident it would eat. I let it acclimate and then tried feeding and ....NO PROBLEMS! Now these three juvenile balls are some of the most aggressive feeders that I have! Mike was very cooperative and Kept in touch with me via email about shipping and tracking. I would recommend him highly!

Susan
Ssnakes Reptiles
"..in the north Florida woods"

Old 02-08-2005, 02:32 AM   #2
sterlingbp
2500 + gram ball python females

Michael Bump, B&B Reptiles and Exotics from Penn. Placed an ad on kingsnake with heading saying 2500+ gr. females for sale. His scales only went to 2500 grs. so he weighed them on meat scales and they weighed 5# and 6.5#. I made a deal for top money price for being so heavy and breeders. The money was paypaled and in his account in 30 minutes. Michael sent the pair the next day packaged in a good manner. The only problem is one female weighed 1088 gr. and the other 1890 gr.on two different scales. I e-mailed him right away to see what happened and got no response. Sent 3 more e-mails and 2 phone calls and he just blew me off in an immature and poor business manner. I have never posted on BOI, but I didn't respect his misrepresentation and non communication. What I say I will do, I expect the same. If you want to rectify this call Skip, 940-452-1811.( Doubt you will!)Rsniper68@aol.com, Sterlingbp PS. Several of my friends tried purchasing those from you to and happy it didn't happen. Hope this will be my last post on BOI. With the good post, it made me want to tell my transaction. Thanks

Old 02-08-2005, 09:19 AM   #3
mabump
Skip,

Yes i did blow off your last couple emails,because my first responce to you was ship them back and ill refund your money.Then you said you only wanted refunded some of your money.You are just another one of those people trying to get something for nothing.I have the reciept for shipping the box weighted 14lbs,theres no possible way the weights you are saying are correct.The offer still stands ship them back,im not refunding some of your money those snakes were not misrepesented.ill refund all your money if you send back the snakes.
thanx
mike

Old 02-08-2005, 11:53 AM   #4
sterlingbp
Mike, This is my last post on this matter, for I will not lower myself to play games on BOI. I just stated the true facts plain and simple. You can try to redeem your actions in front of a forum with untruths, most people do to save face and try to turn the table. I purchase many expensive designer morphs from well respected breeders. Most of the time they ship before receiving payment (many thousand dollars) because they know my word is my bond and what I say, I will do. Since you posted a reply on BOI instead of contacting me 1) You have not once returned my e-mails or phone calls regarding this matter much less offering to return for refund. 2) I will send you pictures on scales. 3) Why did you not contact me thru phone or e-mail instead of BOI like a businessman trying to satisify a customer and possible future customer for I buy a lot of Ball Pythons. Contact me via phone instead of BOI or e-mail to work this out. I am fair and reasonable in all of my business dealings and just need you to contact me. Thanks, Skip

Old 02-08-2005, 12:22 PM   #5
mabump
Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingbp
Mike, This is my last post on this matter, for I will not lower myself to play games on BOI. I just stated the true facts plain and simple. You can try to redeem your actions in front of a forum with untruths, most people do to save face and try to turn the table. I purchase many expensive designer morphs from well respected breeders. Most of the time they ship before receiving payment (many thousand dollars) because they know my word is my bond and what I say, I will do. Since you posted a reply on BOI instead of contacting me 1) You have not once returned my e-mails or phone calls regarding this matter much less offering to return for refund. 2) I will send you pictures on scales. 3) Why did you not contact me thru phone or e-mail instead of BOI like a businessman trying to satisify a customer and possible future customer for I buy a lot of Ball Pythons. Contact me via phone instead of BOI or e-mail to work this out. I am fair and reasonable in all of my business dealings and just need you to contact me. Thanks, Skip
I did reply to your first email,you stated you wanted refunded some of your money.I wont do that if your not satisfied with them ship them back and i will refund your money...That simple...You have mail.
thanx
mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!