Babies of 05 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2005, 11:47 AM   #1
GeckoTracks
Babies of 05

So far this is everyone who has hatched out, I still have more eggs to go, and other females to breed, I can’t wait to see what pops out next. The dark ones are my favorite so far.
I'm actually going to get out of trempers after this season, just going to focus my time with other morphs and my project

Old 04-26-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
Gekkonida
I like those dark ones as well. Nice box-O-geckos!

Old 04-26-2005, 01:03 PM   #3
mmfrankford
Nice group! Curious, what type is the top middle baby, in the second pic? The one that looks kindof like a normal, but lighter. Really like that one.

Old 04-26-2005, 02:05 PM   #4
dragonflyreptiles
Great babies, nice color and pattern variations!

Old 04-26-2005, 02:15 PM   #5
robin d.
awww babies... you have some really nice dark ones!! and those albinos have some really nice color!!! yes get out of trempers bad bad bad

Old 04-26-2005, 02:46 PM   #6
GeckoTracks
Had to take out that double “so far” lol didn’t really catch that, and I write all my posts in Microsoft word first lol. Anyway…

Thanks everyone lol

mmfrankford, that top middle baby is from an extremely light pastel, almost snow but I won’t call her that, and a tangerine tremper albino … interesting little baby huh? ….

Actually those little dark ones… a shocker… are from the same breeding (well shocking to me lol) the funny thing about the two dark ones they look like they have little white eyebrows. The light one hatched out dark but not as dark as the two in the photos and has been loosing her color since. I’d like to see what happens with the 3 of them color wise. I honestly hope the two stay dark (don’t think that will happen though) because I have a nice dark male to breed them two if one or both happen to turn out female.

Robin, I know exactly what you mean, lol the brainwashing has worked …. lol I’m just joking but I’m just not as interested in trempers as I use to be, they honestly have been over done but I’m sure there are more things someone can do with them. Bells are amazing but I don’t think I will get into anymore albinos right now; all I will have is my rw pa female

Old 04-26-2005, 03:08 PM   #7
leaftail
Box O Geckos is right! Fun to see the variety there all in a bunch. Sometimes they dont even look like they're the same species any more.

Kimberley, if one of the dark ones stays dark, but turns out male, I'd be interested in him! I have a couple of dark females and I've been hunting around for just the right male for them. (YES NORMALS YOU GUYS! WE"RE BREEDING NORMALS! ON PURPOSE!)

Old 04-27-2005, 12:38 AM   #8
aliceinwl
Those trempers seem to have some really nice color!
-Alice

Old 04-27-2005, 02:49 AM   #9
SableLynx
Those are very nice babies. I really like the markings that look like a cave drawing of a Bulls head. (bottom right, first pic)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!