Hellfire Reptiles and Chris Burkey **FLAWLESS TRANSACTION** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:40 PM   #1
Royal Prop
Hellfire Reptiles and Chris Burkey **FLAWLESS TRANSACTION**

Just Finished up a trade deal with Joe from Hellfire Reptiles and Chris Burkey. Flawless!!! Great communication, great animals and great people. Joe and Chris will get as much of business as possible.

Thanks guys.

Old 11-08-2005, 05:46 PM   #2
Jason Kuta
Thumbs up Hellfire Reptiles * Good Guy Post*

I have to concur with Sam. Joe Yakelis @ Hellfire Reptiles purchased a group of animals from me in August of ’05 and he was great to deal with. Very professional, good communication, prompt payment, and just one of the GOOD GUYS! We need more people like Joe in this Industry.

I would not hesitate to do business Joe again, buy or sell with confidence.

Best Regards,
Jason Kuta

Old 11-08-2005, 06:50 PM   #3
Royal Prop
Sorry, I should have made this a little bit more clear, I got a snake from Joe Yakelis from Hellfire Reptiles in on trade. The animal, communication and trasaction was 100% flawless. Chris Burkey got the animals that I traded to Joe.

Sorry if that is confusing, cause looking at it now, it does look a bit confusing

Old 11-08-2005, 09:46 PM   #4
LKirkland
Joe Yakelis @ Hellfire Reptiles "Good Guy"

Better late than never. I purchased a male het Piebald BP from Joe last fall. The entire transaction was very smooth and Joe was great to deal with. I'm looking forward to my next opportunity to do business with Hellfire Reptiles.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:38 AM   #5
Dembinski Reptiles
I have to agree. Ive only done a few deals with Joe. A trade and Joe purchased from me and drove out and picked up. Joe's a good guy and I would do business with him again without any hesitations.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:25 PM   #6
HellFire
Thanks, and a "thumb's up" for Sam Craver as well.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words - much appreciated.

Sam deserves a thumbs up as well. Sam had an animal advertised that a friend of mine wanted (Chris Burkey), and I had an animal that Sam wanted. Sometimes it seems like it's hard enough just to keep good communication going when there's only two parties involved in a deal - let alone three. But this was as smooth as it gets.

Communication with Sam was excellent and the animals were shipped on the pre-arranged day without delay. All three parties in this deal were kept in the loop at all times, leading to zero guess work. I haven't had a chance to see the animals Chris received yet. But from talking to Chris, they sound top-notch and were honestly represented.

In a hobby/business/industry where it can be hard to extend a little good faith sometimes, deals like this make it worth doing.

Thanks again to the rest of you that also replied. Without dragging my reply out much further, I have ZERO complaints and wouldn't hesitate for one second to deal with you guys again as a buyer, or seller.

Thanks,

Old 11-14-2005, 11:28 PM   #7
Rare Earth, Inc
Joe Yakelis

I have received a handful of animals from Joe over the years through a few different transactions and could not have been happier with the service and the quality of his snakes. There should be no hesitation in doing business with Joe.

Thanks,
Jason Kaline
Rare Earth, inc.

Old 11-19-2005, 11:38 AM   #8
IntriguingReptiles
Thumbs up Perfect Transaction with Joe at HFR.

We just completed a perfect transaction with Joe last night. He was even nice enough to come to my girlfriends house and handle the deal with her (on my behalf) since I was unable to meet him in time. I received a very nice quality reptile from him and I couldn't be happier with the whole process. Great guy, great customer service and great animals. It doesn't get any better! I'll certainly be doing more business with him in the future (especially since he's a local guy.). Thanks Joe!

Justin

Old 11-20-2005, 02:40 PM   #9
DAV6969
Hellfire Joe Is A Good Guy In My Book!

Joe,sold me a nice group of coral cobras last year.all the animals came in flawless shape & were shipped very professionally.all communication after our deal was answered promptly.I proceeded to breed the 2 adult females in the bunch & was successful on my 1st try producing gorgeous babies.I would definately deal with Joe again,thanks Joe!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!