I'm new... hey! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-11-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
CarolinaFilly
I'm new... hey!

Hey guys. I'm new here... I've been signed up for awhile and decided to join in on the fun. I have a bunch of animals, some of which I have to sell because of hard times and no money. Snakes, Lizards, horses, dogs, chickens, ducks, turkeys, rabbits... to name a few. My reptiles and chickens are what I have decided to sell... Umm.. not sure what else to say... My horses are pretty much my life. I have 3. A mustang, a mustang/arab and a tenessee walking horse... I have a bunch of reptiles.. ranging from a cainbreak to redtails, to corns and kings.. then an iggy, couple of beardies and other lizards.. guess thats all for now.. see ya'll around!

Old 12-11-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
Talking Welcome Autumn

This is a great place for research and friendship!! Maybe you should keep just one reptile, stick around and enjoy the sight and the folks!

Old 12-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #3
critical bill
Welcome Aboard Autumn....

Sorry to hear you've fallen on such tough times at the tender age of 18. I dont often hand out advice, but youre one of the lucky ones because you have such a cool name....

Keep the reptiles, sell the horses, and eat the chickens, ducks and turkeys.

Old 12-11-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
CarolinaFilly
Haha. Thanks for that advise. Not sure if I'll take it though... lol. I'm keeping a few of my reptiles, hopefully. I think I'll let the horses hand around a bit more... and have you ever killed a chicken and gone through all that?? Its a heck of alot easier just to buy a chicken from the store! I'd rather sell them and get a bit for them! Lol! Thanks for the welcome.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:49 AM   #5
Ginger Ambrose
Welcome

Hope you find this community as helpful and friendly
as I have.

Ginger Ambrose

Old 12-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #6
Lucille
Autumn,

Welcome!!!

I echo what others have said: rethink and perhaps keep the reptiles. I am without $ a lot of the time since kids, pets and school seem to absorb any spare cash I might come up with. If I ever get ahead just a little, either car problems or home repairs seem to arise just at that point and destroy any budding bank account.

But kids, pets and school are the things that are meaningful to me. I'm sure I could actually be solvent if I sold off the pets and did not help the kids out, but they bring me a lot of the joy I have in life, so I chose not to be solvent...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!