Kingsnake.com Update - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2002, 04:24 PM   #1
Tony
This is just an update to all who posted on the previous thread on this subject. The apology that I emailed to Jeff at Kingsnake was never even responded back to. I was not suprised, but thought I would let you know. Thanks.

Tony Alles

Old 09-23-2002, 06:14 PM   #2
evansnakes
I emailed him. I left phone messages. He is just a jerk. Too busy to respond to people. Hopefully, he will keep pissing people off until his business goes under! Evan Stahl

Old 09-23-2002, 07:15 PM   #3
Corey Sawyer
Jeff has done a lot for this industry. Personally, I think he isa great guy. I do however wish he had not sold part of kingsnake

Old 09-24-2002, 09:07 AM   #4
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
I have personally never had any real problems with Jeff.  The only times there have been problems was when I violated his TOS.  If I didn't understand what part I violated I ASKED and he explained it to me no problem.  Jeff has never been rude to me, but of course that doesn't rule out that he has been rude to others.  
I read the last thread involving your issue Tony, and yeah, I think it was a bit drastic for Jeff to ban you outright(I will agree that there are times when he can be an a$$ about things, but who isn't sometimes?), but you didn't pay your account on time, regardless of getting a notice or not, you didn't pay.  And then you got angry because you were not notified earlier?  Whether I get a notice or not, I KNOW when all of my bills are due.   If you got your kingsnake account in July, for example, and it lasts a year, whether or not he notifies you, you should at least have an idea that sometime in July you need to renew it, right?

Anyway, I do hope that he lets you back on his site as it is probably the best place for advertising herps/supplies for sale, but it is his perogative:\

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!