More 06er pics and an update of my hybino stud - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2006, 08:39 PM   #1
Xavier
More 06er pics and an update of my hybino stud

I hope everyone likes seeing this pics as much as I like taking them
Here is an update of my first 06er, still wondering if she will be come a hybino or not she about 35 grams and 2.5 months old.

This little one do I have no doubt will be a hybino

And a couple of clutchmates, these guys come from the same male but dufferent moms as the albinos above. I'm pretty impressed with these they are 1 and 2 days old in the pic.

Been awhile since I've taken a pic of him so here is "Lucifer" the dad of the 4 above.

Caught 2 little ones hatching

A few where wanting dibs one my 2 eggs incubating as males from my jungle bell but they just turned out pretty normal. Still very nice leos do and I'm still pleased cause my first jungle bell this year is a male and now a hold back for sure.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:10 PM   #2
bro paul
Love that first one Xavier!!! I love a great looking hybino, but I actually like a little white even more. Something about that white and orange contrast is awesome! Keep the pics coming.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #3
geckonate
Wow those are some neat gex.

keep those pics coming!!!

Old 04-25-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
The NY Gecko
That second one is a screamer for sure! Wow! Look at the orange on that sucker!

Old 04-26-2006, 07:26 AM   #5
bbrandonsmom
Wow she's a beauty. I like the white contrast too against the orange. What albino strain are you using? And how do you know when to classify her as hybino? I'm still a bit confused on what to do to get a hybino and how you know you have one.

Old 04-26-2006, 09:26 AM   #6
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrandonsmom
Wow she's a beauty. I like the white contrast too against the orange. What albino strain are you using? And how do you know when to classify her as hybino? I'm still a bit confused on what to do to get a hybino and how you know you have one.
A hybino is nothing some that an albino SHTCT/SHCT, Ray Hine was the first to produce albino SHCT and coined them Hybinos. Craig Stewart was the first to produced albino SHTCT and called them Sunglows, even due my stock is in fact SHTCT I still call them from the orginal name. Basically think of it in term of that one still have alot of white till it covered all or nearly all of it with orange it won't be a hybino. This one doesn't loose most of it white (90% orange or more)it would just be classed as a Tang albino, my Hybino stock is Tremper line.
Xavier

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!