First day! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-16-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
mxracer4life
First day!

How's it going everybody? This isn't my first time here, I was a member years ago. It sure is different now! How is everyone doing? I am excited about being on here! Ready to meet new, interesting people. Well, talk to you guys later. Jeremy

Old 05-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life_41
How's it going everybody? This isn't my first time here, I was a member years ago. It sure is different now! How is everyone doing? I am excited about being on here! Ready to meet new, interesting people. Well, talk to you guys later. Jeremy
welcome....back Jeremy..im good thanks...whats herps are you interested in?

Old 05-16-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
mxracer4life
Actually right now all I have is a 6ft redtail, a 3ft ball python and a savannah monitor. I am in the process of getting married and I just found out we are 7 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately I am having to get rid of my two snakes, but never my monitor! lol. What about you? I have a lot of fish, birds etc also.

Old 05-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life_41
Actually right now all I have is a 6ft redtail, a 3ft ball python and a savannah monitor. I am in the process of getting married and I just found out we are 7 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately I am having to get rid of my two snakes, but never my monitor! lol. What about you? I have a lot of fish, birds etc also.
WE...are 7 weeks pregnant...haha..thats funny..congratulations..i have a western hognose,giselle, and a lovebird, mish mish..and a few more snakes i take care of at the pet store..cant bring them home cuz i have no space.

Old 05-16-2006, 08:18 PM   #5
Lucille
Welcome Jeremy!!

Old 05-16-2006, 08:22 PM   #6
Art Klass
Welcome to Fauna Jeremy.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:29 PM   #7
norsmis
Welcome back Jeremy and I hope you enjoy the changes at fauna!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:57 AM   #8
mxracer4life
Thank you everyone! Its great to be back. Not only am I happily getting married and having my first child, but my fiance is loving the herps as well! Can't wait to get to know you all! How long have you guys been on here?

Old 05-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
Welcome to Fauna Jeremy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!