Mezclado Reptilia - great!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
Valley Dragons
Thumbs up Mezclado Reptilia - great!!!

Just wanted to give two thumbs up to Mezclado Reptilia. Sara provides excellent customer service. Animals are in perfect health. I got exactly what I was looking for, no surprises.

Jamie Hough
Valley Dragons

Old 09-12-2006, 07:21 PM   #2
clarinet45
I'm so happy that Akira has a great home! I hope all her eggs from Sheo do well. I know he has made some hardy babies for me!

Old 09-15-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
Valley Dragons
Thanks, she is real a sweetheart! She just laid 24 more eggs for me, so that makes a total of 34 so far. She's a fertile girl! I can't wait to see how the babies turn out. Send me some pics of your hatchlings when they get a bit older! Take care,

Jamie Hough

Old 01-23-2007, 01:11 AM   #4
hhmoore
To see the other side of dealing with Sara:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...7&page=1&pp=40

Old 01-23-2007, 01:21 AM   #5
Leighanne
Dang, I knew it was going to be like this in my post.

Old 01-23-2007, 04:46 AM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighanne
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this - though I am guessing you are referring to your post(s) on the thread I linked...guessing, too, that you don't approve of me placing the link in Sara's other "good guy" threads.
I'm certainly not going to apologize to you for wanting what is due me, or for warning others. Sara has had over 3 months to repay me...keep in mind, during our discussion, she told me that she would definitely be able to do so by Nov 1. I gave her another month, to make it easier on her. All I have seen from Sara are a bunch of lies. She has not communicated with me since Jan 7, when she last told me that the payment had been mailed. Her only response on that thread was a weak one liner.
My adding that link to her existing threads is to provide a more complete picture for those that are seeking information. If she pays me, I will make proper note of that. If she continues to not communicate with me, I will likely begin visiting other forums that she frequents, in addition to keeping her name in view here.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:47 AM   #7
Valley Dragons
Sorry, Harold. This is an old post. Yes, I agree that people should see both sides so that they can accurately form an opinion. Thanks for posting.

Jamie

Old 01-23-2007, 09:01 AM   #8
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighanne
Kristin, how is this YOUR post?

Old 01-23-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Leighanne
Cat the Thread is well Harold's thread, and my post is my post as it is with your posts. No Harold I wasn't saying that you shouldn't put links up to these threads. You should by all means. In YOUR Thread Harold I was just saying I kind of felt bad her, a member of the Community but by no means sticking up for her. I thought we had already accomplished that point? It was just a stupid thinking statement. Anybody have anything nasty to say about this post or are we clear on what I was trying to say? I am guessing all the 10 bad Karma points I received for your Thread Harold weren't all from Sara like I thought they were. Oh well, I'm not a Breeder, just a Hobbyist so I guess it doesn't really affect me. I am really sorry you all dislike me. Its not really because of me I think its because I don't write very great at ALL! lol Remember me telling you about that Cat??

Old 01-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #10
Wilomn
Perhaps kristin, as an A English student, as you claimed, you should practice reading BEFORE you hit post reply.

That way if something reads other than as you wish it to, you can change it so that it reads as you want it to. It's not that difficult.

Blaming your inability to communicate on your inability to write is, perhaps true, but is also just an excuse for poor communcation skills.

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Be prepared to back it up, not explain it, when someone questions you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!