Bad Guy Reptilesandcritters.com. DO NOT BUY FROM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
srfnbtrfly
Stop! Reptilesandcritters.com. DO NOT BUY FROM

on april 20i i bought two red headed agamas from this site. upon arrival i inspected them the female seemed to be i n ok health then she started actiong strange. i thought nothing of it. new enviornment. then i lookied at the male. HALF A LEG WAS MISSING!!! one leg was damages and there were WORMS in his ears!!! AHHHH! i was pissed. i looked again at the female and sure enough she had the papasite in her ears also!!! i called the phone number also and guess what... voice mail, so i left a message, and sent a email. The reply was the the damage done to the male likly happened in transport and the lizards are wild caut so the worm problem i would have to take car of on my own. BULLSHIT!! i paid for health animals that is what i want not to mention the leg was gone not in the bag and not attached so how could it have happened it transit? as for the worms...... in my book a parasite infested lizard is NOT healthy, i want my money back.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
Utta
Post emails, any and all proof, and profanity isn't needed.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:38 AM   #3
Utta
Also, have you made them aware of this thread?

Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
joseydiann
Ewww I'm so sorry that just sounds sad and nasty, Poor lizards ugh!!!

Yeah def. post some proof such as pictures, emails, ect..

I so don't do wild caught animals.

Amanda

Old 04-21-2010, 01:59 AM   #5
Iraqvet
I never bought from them..But I did call to ask them if they were serious about there prices a little while back..The person on the phone said yeah I just started laughing at them and told them to jump in the lake..I think they are associated with petsmart..Thats to bad about your lizard with the messed up leg..But if they are mean to each other,why wouldnt they ship them in two different bags in the box..I mean thats just common sense..Maybe you can help some people from making a mistake...I generally try and avoid online shops that are like an "all in one" site..The best results come from actual breeders...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #6
srfnbtrfly
I am very sorry about the injury sustained by the male Agama. However, this was something that occurred during shipping and not prior. Regarding the worms, these Agamas are wild caught and you will have to deal with these issues. You can segregate the male and the female if you do not want any cross infections going on. However, the female most likely has worms as well, so a topical antibiotic ointment might be the way to go for treatment. If the lizards health declines let me know. We cover our animals for a period of one week after delivery.

Thank you,
Robert Crespo
http://www.ReptilesNCritters.com

On Apr 20, 2010, at 7:01 PM, Antoinette Hopp wrote:

i received my pair of agamas today at 1045am and upon exam i have found the male to have injures to his left front leg and foot as well as Worms in his ears. i expect my order to be in good health and he is clearly not i would like a reply as soon as possible considering he may have infected the female traveling with him and as far as i know worms can be life threatening

Old 04-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I never bought from them..But I did call to ask them if they were serious about there prices a little while back..The person on the phone said yeah I just started laughing at them and told them to jump in the lake..I think they are associated with petsmart..Thats to bad about your lizard with the messed up leg..But if they are mean to each other,why wouldnt they ship them in two different bags in the box..I mean thats just common sense..Maybe you can help some people from making a mistake...I generally try and avoid online shops that are like an "all in one" site..The best results come from actual breeders...
Actually, it is owned by a guy who doesn't have anything really to do with reptiles. He is a drop shipper that has a lot of different sites. I purchased a Venus flytrap from one of his websites a long time ago. That was before he started the reptile one. There are threads here already on this guy.

His name is
Robert Crespo crespo72@optonline.net

Company name is RC Enterprises

Old 04-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #8
Iraqvet
Here is the add,which unless I am missing somthing, does not represent them as WC...http://www.reptilesncritters.com/red...tml...But...If you scroll down you can see their shipping schedule..It shows them saying an order isnt shipped til the next day..So if it is now 2 AM of the 21st,how did you order and recieve your animal in the same day???...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Actually, it is owned by a guy who doesn't have anything really to do with reptiles. He is a drop shipper that has a lot of different sites. I purchased a Venus flytrap from one of his websites a long time ago. That was before he started the reptile one. There are threads here already on this guy.

His name is
Robert Crespo crespo72@optonline.net

Company name is RC Enterprises
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=112168
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=118686

Old 04-21-2010, 02:17 AM   #10
Dennis Hultman

Add..

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=113592

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!