kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 09:09 PM   #51
elite
to rob

if i have trying to cut corners and save oney then WHY did I BUY BC plywood and 1x10 shelving board and spend 123.00 for the materials. the insulation i bought cost 29.95 does that seem cheap???
also why would you not believe me i do not even know you or ever dealt with you

Old 12-18-2003, 09:10 PM   #52
JungleHabitats
Arrow did your nose just grow ?

Quote:
everyone has their own opions.
do you not think i went to home depot, lowes and called abc supply, best dist, etc and sorry to say they were all out do to the cold front we have had.
its cold here but uhm they have this ... its not something people buy due to a "coldfront" and they dont order more .. by your answer it sounds you knew what you needed but decided to forgo the PROPER material and ship anyways ..

Old 12-18-2003, 09:11 PM   #53
elite
to alvero

their are no emails about the extra snakes we spoke on the phone about them!

to your holes question ( ilearned a lesson on this) i thought they had to have ventalation that is my inexpierence and why i hired someone to help me

Old 12-18-2003, 09:13 PM   #54
elite
to alan
yes i know what to buy
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEY WERE ALL OUT OF THE STYROFOAM DO YOU WANT ME TO HAND MAKE IT

Old 12-18-2003, 09:13 PM   #55
JungleHabitats
the insulation @$29.95

is in a bundle of 200 sf ken ... it comes like a accordian(sp) package 2x4 i beleive and is made for applying to houses UNDER VINYL siding ... i think you could have more then likely had that from your failed construction buisness IMHO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!