kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2003, 02:31 AM   #256
ElapsMan
Now I'm confussed...

Kevin, did'nt you and Ken Yates both say that it was Ken in CA tha paid for the snakes? and that Ken sent him the money from California? If so, than how does your following quote apply to you? "As far as the cash issue, I thought it would be easier for you, since you wouldn't have to cash a check or moneyorder. What is so curious about it? I am in america right? I am free to have that much cash at one time right?"
And if Ken (in CA) did not pay for this order, why would he be upset and calling Ken Yates? So which is it.... did you pay for this shipment, or did Ken (your financial partner) as was stated before???
Jerry Stano

Old 12-21-2003, 02:44 AM   #257
oreganus
Lightbulb I will gladly explain...

The money was sent by me, arrangement were maid between my friend and I, so I paid Kenneth. He was sent cash, which was a mistake and I got lucky that I saved Ken's emails saying he recieved the money. If I would have sent a USpostal moneyorder, you bet I would have filed federal fraud charges immediately, now it is simply a small claims court issue. From now on, I am only sending USpostal moneyorders, because there are very few people that I trust anymore.
Thanks
Kevin Smith

Old 12-21-2003, 02:45 AM   #258
ElapsMan
Mr. Hunter..

"Originally posted by COBRAMAN
I gotta say, that I doubt the snakes sent were venomoids, because if they were, I can't see any reason for ken to pay Mardi $200 to bag them. If they were already venomoids, I'm sure ken would have bagged them himself, as there would have been no risk. So that's one for you Kevin.....However...

Kevin, I quoate you as saying "I did make a mistake by starting the other thread, since I did not know the lengths people would go to cover up their wrong doings."

Because of our mutual agreement to let that post die, I won't go deeply into this other than to say that I did nothing to cover any wrong doings, because I did no wrong doings in that issue, and you know that. Now Kevin, you see that I have been good by our agreement, and other than answering your question about rigor mortis, have said nothing about this mess on this thread. I would like to keep it that way, so I suggest that if you are going to respond to peoples remarks about that other thread, you do so in a way that is at very least not making any derogatory remarks about me (either directly or indirectly) so I don't have to get in this one and make it ugly.

Other than that remark, I have to agree that you are handling this situation quite well. You posted good pics that back up your side of the story, and have kept a level head.

Again, sorry to hear of your loss,
Ray Hunter "

Ray, Very well worded! When I saw that line in Kevin's post I knew you would catch that, and feared that it would triger you into some type of psychosis. I'm glad you handled your part of the agreement with Kevin so well. Proof that you are a amture man of your word.
See ya soon,
Jerry

ps- need more cobras, keep me posted. J.S.

Old 12-21-2003, 02:50 AM   #259
ElapsMan
I see....i think.

Than why was Ken in California so upset, and calling and cursing at Ken yates? If you paid for the shipment, why would Ken care either way? Sorry I am confussed, but even you mentioned something about your friend (Ken) in california having sent cash for this order, and Ken Yates confirmed receiving cash from Ken in California. Hmmm, I'll go back and read the whole thread, and e-mails I received.
Jerry

Old 12-21-2003, 02:50 AM   #260
oreganus
On the subject....

of rip off artists in this hobby. Has anyone noticed the explosion of bad deals in the past few years? It is amazing, I was discussing it with someone the other day. Does anyone remember Gary Strousse??? He was the original blacklist all-star. I had never met a thief in this business until I met him and ever since, it seems like there are just more and more thieves popping up everywhere. What are everyone's thoughts on this? We can see by the growth of the board of inquiry from the beginning that there is something seriously wrong gong on. I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this.
Thanks,
kevin Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!