kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:30 PM   #41
elite
Can u explain this i understand this means you kill or operate on them???

Old 12-18-2003, 08:34 PM   #42
elite
Re: That's It?

Quote:
Originally posted by dwedeking
Ken,

That's your response to this situation?!!? I wouldn't worry about everyone elses posts, yours' screams, no I take that back, SCREAMS what your standards are.

Kevin,

I usually feel that you need to give the vendor a chance to fix the issue before going to any legal actions (a personal dislike of lawyers) but what I read by Ken's response, that is the only way you will ever see justice in this situation.
what do you mean by this or do you just like to put people down?
i just now posted after everyone finished their statements and I ASK FOR ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER THEM. what is wrong with that.
I am asking for your questions

Old 12-18-2003, 08:38 PM   #43
JungleHabitats
ok

wheres the missing snakes? and why did the mambas die ? why did you pack them like you were shipping dry goods ?

Old 12-18-2003, 08:42 PM   #44
dwedeking
Ken,

There are 8 pages of previous posts concerning this transaction. Your reply implies that you have no idea why someone would be uspet to now own a bunch of dead snakes. Surely you can see that 8 pages BEGS for your side of the story. Do you not see that your customer has a situation that needs a solution or at the very least an explanation?

Ok , we'll simplify this for you. Kevin's first post basically asks "What's going on here and what can we do to fix it?". There now you have a clearly phrased question.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:49 PM   #45
elite
all of the snakes the deal was about I shipped except for one and that was 1 puff adder. i sent several extra snakes to replace thae one(i miss counted on inventory and that is why the puff adder is missing) and if you will notice kevin HAS NOT mentioned the several extra snakes i sent him for free.
I hired someone more expierenced and that was the way i was told to pack them although the insulation was thinner that he said. i could not find any 3/4 styrofoam at the stores so i bought that insulation. he said place one heat pad in the case and i placed two. i built the boxes myself with one helper. they were made with 1x10 whitewood sides. 3/4 " BC plywood on hte bottom and 1/2" BC plywood for tops. there was 1 1/4 screws placed throughout. 12 screws on top 12 screws on bottom and 6 screws per side. I drilled 3/8 holes 9 of them in the top for ventalation. i drilled 3/8" holes on two sides and placed cottom ropes for handles to make it easier to carry.
i arrived at the airport at 4:05 pm the shipped at 4:20 pm and arrived at PDX airport at 9:36 that means approx. 7 hours totla time. i wrote VENOMOUS SNAKES on all four sides of the box and on top. venomous snakes was also on the bill of lading at the airport and i AM a verified shipper with delta.
i have 2 witnesses to verify the above information!!
by the way the black mamba in the picture on page 1 is not my snake. my snake was only 4-5 foot long and have witness of that also

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!