High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #1011
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Well, Wraith has been reading this thread, and he is apparently associated with KS somehow (I'm not sure the nature of the relationship). If he doesn't notice this, then you might drop him a PM and make sure that he doesn't overlook this point.

Of course, another option would be to contact KS directly, and let them know the truth. I doubt that they would want someone like "David" (Damon) posting ads freely on their site. At least I wouldn't think they would...

Associated in that when I have questions and want clarifications, I simply email and ask. If you read the TOS, they do say to feel free to ask them questions if you are uncertain about something. As long as I don't inquire about a specific individual and keep it in general terms, then they usually have no problem in responding. If I try to get information about a specific individual I get nothing other than a boiler plate "it's a privacy issue" type response.

Quote:
Please note that no rulebook is ever complete. It is always better to be safe and ask before posting, than to post something questionable or in a questionable manner. If you have concerns about something of a questionable nature, please contact the site coordinator of the appropriate site or the Director of Community Services on our Contact Page for assistance.
My understanding is that if someone wants to post as a business they have to prove they are a legal business otherwise they need to post under their real name as an individual account. When it came to HEH, as any could very obviously see, he apparently could not prove he was a business so suddenly the ads were no longer being placed under the HEH name and instead were done under their own names. But as I understand the TOS, an individual account is in the name of ONE person. So later it made sense when shortly thereafter, the ads were ONLY in Tawni's name. When people saw that David stopped posting on the regular forums in addition to the ads stopped being posted (remember they were quite prolific with their ads), the logical assumption is that they were banned... how else to explain the sudden long void of no ads and no posts? He was known to take short breaks from the forums, but always came back to brag about something.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:16 PM   #1012
High End Herps Inc
Bumpity-Bump-Bump

I came here to find this thread buried and thought I would bring'er back up to the top with a few statements of my own. Factual statements.

My name is David Beauchemin. My wife and I are very dedicated, professional reptile breeders. Primarily of rare and beautiful python morphs and new hybrid multi-morphs but also fine boas. We are good people and have never done any wrong to any person, anywhere. Regardless of how bad these liars try to paint us, there is not a single victim, anywhere, saying that we wronged them, sold them a sick snake, had a snake from us that died or even that got a snake that didn't look like it's pictures. Nothing. Not a single person wronged by us. Nothing these troublemakers say can ever change these simple, unchangeable FACTS. It is obvious that they try their damndest though. And will keep trying. They try to paint us out to be the Devil incarnate. I think it is painfully obvious to all that their only objective here is to try to tarnish our reputation and to try their hardest to hurt our business and our livelihood. One might want to ask themselves…. Why?

Our only focus in this industry is to not only produce new, cutting-edge morphs and amazing new hybrid morphs but also to bring to this hobby healthier, outbred reptiles, better payment plan terms, longer guarantees, safer shipping, closer relationships with customers, breeding information and support and many other new and helpful concepts that make this hobby a much better experience for everyone. But somehow all of our efforts to make this hobby better are somehow viciously criticized by this group. Their blatant bias is abundantly obvious in this respect. Since the beginning of this thread they have found only fault in everything we do. Never once has any one of them said anything even remotely similar to: “You have good policies and great guarantees and your snakes are pretty but I think you're a scumbag." No, they have no capacity to acknowledge even the tiniest good thing about us or anything that we do. Everything about us MUST be bad. To acknowledge anything good I am doing would be tantamount to giving me credit for the capacity to be a good person. And that is a big no-no to them. It is this extreme bias that allows the vast majority of folks that have read this thread to easily see what their one and only, true agenda really is. And that's why it is not working.

Like it says on our website, we will soon be the largest reptile breeders in the world. That is our aim and nothing will stop us in this goal. Especially not this silly little group of troublemakers posting lies about us. Not even the great hurricanes can stop us.

Now, for the record also, I feel no enmity toward any of these people. I feel only profound pity for them for harboring so much awful negativity and hatred in their hearts. Life is so short already and to spend so much of it hating and feeling ill-will toward other human beings is really only sad and pathetic. I wish all of these people and their families only the best and I hope they can find more happiness and love in their hearts before too long.

Regards,
David Beauchemin

Old 10-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #1013
Suncoast Herpetological
David

Enough! Your blatant attempts at self promotion are doing nothing but make you look like the attention whore you are. You have not provided a single shred of documentation that you even exist as either an individual or a legitamate businesss. As one of the largest breeders in the world, one would think that a few of this multitude of happy customers would jump to your defense....none have. It has been proven to all here that you are, indeed, Damon Heynan, a scumbag of the first order. These blathering run on ads you continue to vomit up are not helping your case at all. They are simply making you look like a desperate clown.

Put up or shut up David / Brian / Josh / Damon. This is not only getting tiresome, it is getting pathetic.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:57 PM   #1014
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
I came here to find this thread buried and thought I would bring'er back up to the top with a few statements of my own. Factual statements.

My name is David Beauchemin. My wife and I are very dedicated, professional reptile breeders. Primarily of rare and beautiful python morphs and new hybrid multi-morphs but also fine boas. We are good people and have never done any wrong to any person, anywhere. Regardless of how bad these liars try to paint us, there is not a single victim, anywhere, saying that we wronged them, sold them a sick snake, had a snake from us that died or even that got a snake that didn't look like it's pictures. Nothing. Not a single person wronged by us. Nothing these troublemakers say can ever change these simple, unchangeable FACTS. It is obvious that they try their damndest though. And will keep trying. They try to paint us out to be the Devil incarnate. I think it is painfully obvious to all that their only objective here is to try to tarnish our reputation and to try their hardest to hurt our business and our livelihood. One might want to ask themselves…. Why?

Our only focus in this industry is to not only produce new, cutting-edge morphs and amazing new hybrid morphs but also to bring to this hobby healthier, outbred reptiles, better payment plan terms, longer guarantees, safer shipping, closer relationships with customers, breeding information and support and many other new and helpful concepts that make this hobby a much better experience for everyone. But somehow all of our efforts to make this hobby better are somehow viciously criticized by this group. Their blatant bias is abundantly obvious in this respect. Since the beginning of this thread they have found only fault in everything we do. Never once has any one of them said anything even remotely similar to: “You have good policies and great guarantees and your snakes are pretty but I think you're a scumbag." No, they have no capacity to acknowledge even the tiniest good thing about us or anything that we do. Everything about us MUST be bad. To acknowledge anything good I am doing would be tantamount to giving me credit for the capacity to be a good person. And that is a big no-no to them. It is this extreme bias that allows the vast majority of folks that have read this thread to easily see what their one and only, true agenda really is. And that's why it is not working.

Like it says on our website, we will soon be the largest reptile breeders in the world. That is our aim and nothing will stop us in this goal. Especially not this silly little group of troublemakers posting lies about us. Not even the great hurricanes can stop us.

Now, for the record also, I feel no enmity toward any of these people. I feel only profound pity for them for harboring so much awful negativity and hatred in their hearts. Life is so short already and to spend so much of it hating and feeling ill-will toward other human beings is really only sad and pathetic. I wish all of these people and their families only the best and I hope they can find more happiness and love in their hearts before too long.

Regards,
David Beauchemin
Instead of typing out posts that take an hour to read, why don't you just scan your driving licence and post it here. I've read through all of this and i know that you can't, yet you carry on churning out bullshit and trying to cover it in sugar and cheap air freshener. The fact that you've been banned from kingsnake is proof in itself that you can't prove you are who you say you are. Or are they just trying to ruin your reptation aswell?

Old 10-02-2007, 02:59 PM   #1015
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Instead of typing out posts that take an hour to read, why don't you just scan your driving licence and post it here. I've read through all of this and i know that you can't, yet you carry on churning out bullshit and trying to cover it in sugar and cheap air freshener. The fact that you've been banned from kingsnake is proof in itself that you can't prove you are who you say you are. Or are they just trying to ruin your reptation aswell?
Oops. *Reputation*

Old 10-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #1016
critical bill
Quote:
Life is so short already and to spend so much of it...
....sitting in a prison cell for 10 years for murder.

You put the prison library system to good use Damon. Very proud of you....good for you!

Old 10-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #1017
ravensgait
Chuck I'd lay odds that it takes him all the time between his post to write then sharpen the quill and write some more then type, then look in the dictionary, then have it proof read, then start the computer, then type it on the Keyboard then plug in the keyboard ETC ETC. I think you get my drift..

Demon you keep saying this ""Factual statements"" Now I know myself and others have mentioned it to you before but you don't seem to understand so I'll type slowly for you. ' In Order For Something To be Factual ' There must be FACTs that Support it. You know TRUTH !! Now if you want to use the Word FACTUAL in its proper context then you must provide Facts here, something you have not been able to do yet.

Now do you finally understand the meaning of Factual?? If not go find the nearest First Grade teacher. If they can get 5 or 6 year old's to understand the meaning of the word who knows if they work with you for a few months you might just get it... Randy

Old 10-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #1018
Ken Harbart
Quote:

Regards,
David Beauchemin
What a sad, delusional man you are- you need to learn to separate fact from fantasy.

Alas though, I see you're still a coward.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:26 PM   #1019
liquidleaf
Yeah, the "soon to be largest reptile breeder" that gets their ads pulled off of Kingsnake because they cannot prove they are a legitimate business, and relists them under the wife's name. That instills great confidence in your company.

You STILL didn't answer my questions, and I'm not part of some "lying hoard" of people you believe are out to get you.

I guess this is the only attention you're getting lately. Sometimes if I'm busy, my dog will do something wrong just to get my attention (even though it's negative attention).

Again, I say please don't insult everyone's intelligence - do you really think you're pulling the wool over the eyes of the many thousands of people who have read this thread but not commented? No one has defended you, out of those many thousands. And unlike your customers, the number of people who visit this site and view this thread ARE documented and therefore FACTUALLY exist.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #1020
Roy Munson
Quote:
If your statements are factual, and Ritchie Luna and others who have made claims to the contrary are wrong, then why do you continue to allow them to make these claims? I'm not even a litigious guy, but I'd sue the pants off of them for libel! The whole "there's no such thing as bad publicity" business only goes so far. If you are honest, and your statements are factual, you'd realize that the publicity you'd get from winning a suit against your detractors would not only outweigh your feeble advertisement-bump publicity, but it would be a much better kind of publicity. But I guess we all know why you CAN'T sue. It's the same reason that you are unable to defend against the claims made against you-- because the claims against you are true.

I'm not part of any Fauna clique; I'm just a guy who buys a decent number of snakes. Forget Ritchie and the rest of them. Why can't you give me evidence that you are who you say you are? I can never buy snakes from you until I know this. The evidence against you that has been presented in this thread is too compelling to take you at your word. And don't give me some spiel about your superior business practices speaking for themselves. I don't even want to make a free or "HEH ships first" deal without knowing that you are not Damon. And I don't want the evidence in a PM. Just present it here and end all of this crap once and for all? If you are who you say you are, then why the hell wouldn't you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart