High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 117 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #1161
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidleaf
I disagree - by his writing, he's obviously intelligent. However, he's the sort that believes since he is "so smart", everyone else is mentally challenged in comparison, hence the talking down to everyone, including his loyal readers and imaginary potential customers.

What's the famous saying? The smartest people are sometimes the ones most lacking common sense? Or was it "Penny-wise and pound-foolish"?
liquidleaf, I was going to remark that intelligence does not necessarily equate using common sense, but you beat me to it.

The believing one is "so smart" and everyone else is mentally challenged in comparison is but one example of the grandiose and extreme arrogance that is brought on by the sense of invincibility in sociopaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Patiently awaiting your answer Dave... uh, I mean Katheryn

David Beauchemin
As for you, "David".... you have absolutely no right to demand that I answer any questions to you, one who claims to know nothing about me. You refuse to comply with the BIO's not only demands, but even near to begging pleas, for you to post legal documents to prove who you are. I'm not under investigation here, you are. I'm only here to attempt in helping to resolve said investigation.

And everything I say is lies? How would you know this, unless you indeed are Damon Heynen, and I am lying about Damon? Hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser....

~~ Kathryn ~~

Old 10-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #1162
ssmith_1187
Quote:
Now prove me wrong on that statement by showing us your legal business license or at the very least telling us what state you filed your paperwork to be incorporated so that it can be looked into and verified.
They say the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over and over again…only expecting different results each time.

Adrian, I’m not saying you’re insane…but do you really think after all of this time, after countless requests to do so, he’s going to pony up and produce these documents?

Regards,
Steve

Old 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #1163
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Blah, blah, blah.
More useless drivel from an inept, cowardly fraud.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:47 PM   #1164
Ken Harbart
Quote:
It's rather ironic that you post that, considering you're too cowardly to answer the simple questions repeatedly posted to you.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #1165
Jbreddawg
Keep going Kathryn !! You're playing him like a fiddle and I think his strings are about to break There's defenitly something you touched on that bothers him. A blind man could see that

Old 10-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #1166
HellPuppi
Okay, then

Well, let me start off by saying that I'm as unbiased as they come on this board. I'm brand-new, only own a few snakes that I don't breed (or at least not for a few years), and don't know any of the parties involved.
I read through this entire thing, and I really do believe that david is indeed Damon.
I also think he doctors pics. I could've come to that conclusion just LOOKING at his site, and I'm sorry HEH, but you have to have the most unprofessional site I've ever seen. You sound like a used car salesmen (we have a payment plan to fit any budjet!), you photos are awful, and you have a pricelist without showing any of the snakes that are actually listed! Could you not take the 5 minutes to look at other sites and follow accordingly?
The only thing I actually believe from him is that the pig in the photo may actually be a pig. A 60 pound pig no, but prolly a pig. The reason is the dip in the ear. I've been looking at pigs, horses, rabbits and goats too long, and I do believe it's not a rabbit, unless the angle on the pic is truly that god-awful.
Why have a I come to the conclusion about damon? Because he provides no proof. An innocent person will readily and willingly provide proof to prove his innocence. A guilty person will attack the proof against him and those with said proof. I believe Scott Adams form Dilbert wreote something similar to that effect.
Sorry about the rambling, I've been reading this thread for the past couple hours and registered just to join in.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #1167
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellPuppi
Why have a I come to the conclusion about damon? Because he provides no proof. An innocent person will readily and willingly provide proof to prove his innocence. A guilty person will attack the proof against him and those with said proof.
Your very first post.....welcome to fauna Ashly.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #1168
HerpVenue
Quote:
*yawn*
Oh wow… more of the same repetitive posts from the same stupid clowns….. Oh God…. What-ever shall I do?? The stress… the pressure…. the panic…. it is all just so dad-gummed overwhelming!! *pant*pant*pant*.
Yawn... more of the same song and dance and avoidance. Where is that business license of yours Mr. Incorporated?

Quote:
So what did this guy do to you Katheryn? Did he strike you? Beat you? Cheat on you? Steal from you? Sell you sick snakes? Cut you out of a breeder deal? Have intercourse with your sister? What? If you could please just start off with exactly what this guy that you say you “loved deeply” and “cared about deeply” did to you that made you consciously choose to turn against him and join in on an openly hostile thread that is essentially about him but is aimed at me? It must have been something pretty doggone awful. But you never said what it was. Can you please shed some light here so I can better understand your actual motives? Otherwise all I have thus far to go by is that the sap took a young, new girlfriend to your house to parade in front of you. Rude yes if you are his ex-lover/ex-girlfriend, but if you were just friends as you say then that shouldn’t have upset you. So what else did he do to you to make you so hateful and bitter? It must have been something awful. What was it?
Amazing that no one else is interested in that except you david.

Go ahead and shift the focus on her. while trying to avoid the fact that you are not a real business. Damon we can see she is really getting to you.

Quote:
Now why would you call her Dave Lawson? all that stuff she knows about you.... Are you saying that Damon and Dave Lawson are lovers? Then again we know that David Beauchemin is really Damon.

It is funny how 3/4 of that reply is all aimed at some girl.

you could have just posted a license and ended this whole thing.

Quote:
Seriously though folks, lol….

These morons don’t intimidate me one iota, they don’t rattle me, they don’t scare me, they don’t worry me, and most of all, they don’t impress me. Heck, they don’t even so much as irritate me anymore. I find all of this rather funny actually and I personally will keep bringing it back to the top myself just for the sheer entertainment value of it and also because they make such out of themselves.
Actually your post tells me that it does irritate you. It irritated you to the point of losing your souther drawl YET AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Yep. He's laughably transparent. But I have to say that it casts doubt on one of Kathryn's claims-- that Damon is a highly intelligent guy. I'm just not seeing it.
Yup, that Kathryn sure has Damon going.... err I mean David. Thanks to Kathryn, David forgot how to spell Damon's name all of a sudden. She has also made him do a number of things. She has gotten under his skin. You can totally tell in the posts.

Kathryn is "stabbing Damon in the back"....... but for some reason it is "David" who is feeling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith_1187
They say the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over and over again…only expecting different results each time.

Adrian, I’m not saying you’re insane…but do you really think after all of this time, after countless requests to do so, he’s going to pony up and produce these documents?

Regards,
Steve
I think Steve here is the smartest out of all of us. he has a good point. Another guy who is not in "the clique" and smart enough to figure out what Damon / David is all about.

Looky Looky damon, you keeping count of all these people who are posting? You keeping count of all the customers you are losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellPuppi
Why have a I come to the conclusion about damon? Because he provides no proof. An innocent person will readily and willingly provide proof to prove his innocence. A guilty person will attack the proof against him and those with said proof. I believe Scott Adams form Dilbert wreote something similar to that effect.
Sorry about the rambling, I've been reading this thread for the past couple hours and registered just to join in.
Golly, yet another person not in "the clique" but smart enough to figure out Damon.

Quote:
Oh the hypocrisy. so where is that business license or driver's license or tell us what state you filed your articles of incorporation in.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #1169
HellPuppi
Thank you!

This place is invaluable for finding good sellers (breeders?).
Also from my post wreote=wrote, sorry about that.
Happy hunting!

Old 10-09-2007, 05:37 PM   #1170
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidleaf
I disagree - by his writing, he's obviously intelligent.
Maybe, and then again, maybe not. He writes well, but I don't know if that alone indicates true intelligence. But it really doesn't matter. I went back and read a bunch of "Josh the Burm Guy" and "HEH" posts, and there's no doubt in my mind that they were written by the same person. Not only is the style the same, but even the content is nearly identical in some cases, particularly when he's spewing his "I don't hold this against all of you because it's not hurting me" b.s.. I realize that the b.s. is just part of the standard "Bad Guy" repertoire, but the wording is even the same between the profiles. Even Tawni writes in the same style, with a few "y'alls" thrown in for good measure. For the most part, he's just been having fun in this thread; he doesn't care that we know he's Damon. But it's clear from his last post that Kathryn at least tweaked him a little bit.

Oh well-- have fun composing your next reply, Damon. I enjoy reading them as much as you seem to enjoy posting them. I'll understand if you can't reply right away; it must be difficult finding time when the phone's ringing off the hook with all of those customer inquiries.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart