High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 123 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #1221
critical bill
know=now

Old 10-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #1222
ms_terese
On the tax record for the mobile home, is it indeed registered to Tawni Beauchemin, including the "u" in the name?

Old 10-12-2007, 01:38 PM   #1223
ravensgait
Well at least he remembered the Y'all this time LMAO.. Damon you keep posting here to get some advertising and also in the hope that a few simple minded folks will look at this thread and say wow maybe they are wrong about this guy(for everyone else I did say simple minded AKA dumber than a Rock) Damon even the simplest of folk are likely to wonder why O why when this thread started you didn't make some effort to prove who you are. Next their wheels will turn and smoke will come out their ears and then-- they will say to themselves OHHH because he isn't who he says he is!!! These Simpletons um oh Hell someone would have to be dead not to realise that this Butt Wheat is trying to cover up who he really is.

Damon you can't sell anything now so I guess it's time to pack up and head on down the road again. The problem with that is that you'll pull the same stunts all over again, nothing much more pitiful then a stupid person who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. Just look at your brain farts, you changed your identity how many times now?? and have been called on each one of them. Why well because your not smart enough to change Who you are and Who you are shows through in each identity you use ya moron.

Why do you stay in reptiles?? it's not that big a community and well most that are staying in it for a while know who you are and your MO , your not smart enough to fool this community for very long so why keep trying?? Time to pack up and scoot on down that road but where oh where will you go this time, guess you could try way south of the border we could always use an exported with your great guarantee.....Randy

Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #1224
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Point is, the Japanese were incredibly ignorant of America’s strengths, America’s abilities and it’s great potential. They were also arrogantly overconfident of their own power and way too quick to judge the series of brief events existing only in a short bubble of time. The only sad thing really is that they got a lot of innocent people killed due to their flawed, overconfident thinking.

God Bless America, huh? The sleeping giant that was awakened.
What a great post! It describes this scenario perfectly - well, except for one minor comprehension issue on your part. See, you are picturing yourself as America, but if you will read your own words you will see that you gave an excellent description of what Ritchie has done to you.

Oh, and you didn't wake a sleeping giant - it was a sleeping ferret ... MUCH more dangerous, wouldn't you agree Japan?

Old 10-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #1225
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Howdy Y’all!

Everyone is entitled to have a different perspective on any given issue and is free to voice their individual perspective accordingly. Also, as has been demonstrated here in this thread a thousand times over, anyone with a keyboard can come here and say anything they want, true or otherwise and nobody will stop them. So basically one can choose to see things any way they wish to. Of course, the mind usually sees what it wants to see. If one is looking for flaw one will find flaw. If one is seeking only negative one will surely find just that. But what shapes one’s thinking and thus determines one’s subsequent perspective?

It is detrimental to one’s perspective to form one’s opinions while one’s thought process resides in a bubble of time that exists only in the present and is focused only on one series of brief events. I am a bit of a history buff myself and I am reminded of the Japanese military/empire mentality circa Dec 1941-1944. After attacking Pearl Harbor and all but annihilating America’s Naval warships the Japanese considered themselves victorious in every way and they thought collectively that America was basically beaten. Never in their wildest imaginings could they have possibly envisioned the subsequent, pivotal battle at Midway or those two fateful, inevitable days in August 1945 nearly four years later, when two atom bombs were dropped and a quarter of a million of their people would be instantly vaporized, leading directly to their inevitable defeat and humiliating, unconditional surrender. They couldn’t possibly know that these things *would* happen. But I think America had the plan all along and pretty much knew what it would eventually do. But if the Japanese were a little less overconfident then perhaps they could have at least realized that it *could* happen. Point is, the Japanese were incredibly ignorant of America’s strengths, America’s abilities and it’s great potential. They were also arrogantly overconfident of their own power and way too quick to judge the series of brief events existing only in a short bubble of time. The only sad thing really is that they got a lot of innocent people killed due to their flawed, overconfident thinking.

God Bless America, huh? The sleeping giant that was awakened. Of course this in no way implies that Japan was weak. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Unlike other arrogant, overconfident countries/peoples Japan actually had real power.

Now, I already know that most of the overconfident individuals that frequent this thread will come after my post and say, “See! That’s just what Damian would say! I heard him say that once! I rest my case!” lol. Well of course it is. Anything I write would fall into that category because that’s what they need it to be. This is what one would call a “Self-fulfilled prophesy”. It will always be exactly what they need it to be. I could come on here and post that I always wear a purple hat to retrieve my daily mail and they would then post, “See! Damian always wore a purple hat to go to his mailbox!!”. And then they would present/invent a star witnesses or two that had actually seen him in his purple hat at his mailbox. They’ll probably locate a picture of a scummy pimp in a purple hat at his mailbox and testify that it is me lol.

If they also want to believe that I am “coming unraveled”, or that that I am unnerved, or that I am a beaten man that is losing his grip on reality, that’s fine too. Makes no difference to me what they believe, actually. In a very real way it is actually much to my advantage the weaker they think I am. If that is the scope and depth of their reality then I couldn’t be happier. Very ironic though since there are only two people currently in this thread that have their thinking based in impenetrable reality and one of them is me. (no, the other one is not Dave Lawson/Crosbey). That second person, like everyone else here made his/her own conscious choice to come here and post as he/she has done. But that’s perfectly fine. That’s his/her choice. And God bless America, huh? Choices are free!

Y’all take care now,
David Beauchemin

I guess we were about due for another injection of idiotic, blathering double talk from Mr. Heynan. Nice to see he is working on a predictable schedule.

Five paragraphs....information of worth given....nothing.

Par for the course

Old 10-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #1226
Lucille
Quote:
Choices are free!

Well, choices have consequences. You've been asked a simple, above board question about your corporate status and have chosen not to answer while at the same time supplying volumes of cotton candy verbiage.

Do you think potential customers and members of the community do not notice your evasion?

Old 10-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #1227
Lucille
I just Mapquested and there is not a good zoom in image although it seems fairly rural from the imaging they do have; surely there must be some Fauna friend that lives close by to go take a pic?
Mapquest shows that he lives very near a fire station, we got any firefighters here?

Old 10-12-2007, 03:16 PM   #1228
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
No kidding! Can anyone say, "whackjob?"

Old 10-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #1229
critical bill
Google Earth Image.
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #1230
Serafim
Here is what I think needs to happen to catch this Liar. Find someone in the area to drop by said address and take a picture or two of the occupants. Then lets see who David Really is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart