High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 156 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #1551
Spiritualosophy
DOH! Took me a minute to catch the "Nomad" punchline.... darn pain medications!

Old 11-07-2007, 11:53 PM   #1552
juggalo
well here is the e-mail i got the other day i guess he thought i would forget the fact he was a piece of crap and emailed me hoping to suck me in to his overpriced photo shop animals well i e-mailed him back a not so nice e-mail in return buthere is the one i got enjoy....

Quote:
Hi Sam,

How have you been? Good I hope. We've been doing real good
and can't complain.

I just wanted to let you know that we are having a huge
year-end blowout sale and letting a bunch of great morphs
go real cheap. Let me know if you want anything on the list
below.

By the way, I realize that in the past stuff was said in
forums that wasn't too nice, but I have forgotten all about
it and would like to put that behind me. If you also are
willing to forget about that ugly mess I would be more than
happy to do business with you and start fresh.

We are getting swamped over here with waaaay too many
snakes and we have to move some quickly to make some room.
Let us know if you are interested in any of the following
morphs we are letting go at greatly discounted prices:

Available Morphs:

Male Albino Tiger Retics! 7' to 8'.... $1,500 each

Albino Tiger retics! (babies) ...$1,000 each (white phase
and lavender phase)

Albino Retics!...(babies) .. $800 each (white phase &
lavender phase)

Albino Retics.(babies) ...$1,000 each (purple phase)

Tiger retic females 100% het albino retics! 8' to
9'...1,000 each

Het albino retic females! 8' to 9' ..$800 each

Tiger retic males 100% het albino retics! 6' to 7'...900
each

Tiger double het hypomelanistic/paradox albino retics
(babies) ...$1,200 each

Double het hypomelanistic/paradox albino normals (babies)
...$800

Albino granite burmese (sub-adult males and females) ..$600
to $800 each

Granite het albino burmese (sub-adult and adult) .. $400 to
$800

Albino Green Burmese (sub-adult males and females).. $400
to $800

Albino het for green (babies).. SOLD OUT *2008 babies may
be reserved*

Green het albino burmese (sub-adults) .. $400 to $600

Albino het granite burmese (babies) ... $250 each

Het albino 66% het granite burmese (yearlings) ... $300
each

Triple het albino/labyrinth/granite burmese (babies)
*Granite/Labyrinth Burms have yet to be produced and will
be an all-new morph!* $600 each

Albino double het granite/labyrinth burmese (babies) SOLD
OUT *2008 babies may be reserved*

Hybrid rock/burmese "Cateaters" het for twin striped/broad
banded/green patternless and 50% het for albino (babies) ..
SOLD OUT *2008 babies may be reserved*

Hybrid rock/burmese het for albino and granite (babies) ...
SOLD OUT *2008 babies may be reserved*

Albino hybrid rock/burmese het for granite (babies)... SOLD
OUT *2008 babies may be reserved*

Hybrid Rock/Burmese Cateaters het for green
patternless/twin striped/Broadbanded and 50% het for
albino!...... females, $2,000. males, $1,500 each

Triple hybrid-intergrade diamond/Irian jaya/jungle pythons
(babies and sub-adults) . $150 to 300 each

Ceylonese/Sri-Lankan Pythons (babies-pick up only) *only
males left* . $500 each

Australian water pythons (babies) *one of the most
underrated reptiles* . $150 to $175 each.

Macklott's pythons (babies).. SOLD OUT *2008 babies may be
reserved*

Sumatran Black Blood/Short tailed pythons SOLD OUT *2008
babies may be reserved*

Circleback boa (7' adult male proven breeder) SOLD

Peruvian Red Tail Boa (6 foot adult male proven breeder)..
$400

Amazon Tree Boa (7 foot adult female breeder) *this snake
is cage defensive* $150

Orange Sunkist Red Tailed boas (Adult males and female
breeders!) SOLD OUT *2008 babies may be reserved*

If you are interested in anything on the above list please
email us for pictures. We are letting these go very cheap
as we need them to move quickly before the 2008 offspring
hatch or are born. Everything on the list is available on
our 10 month payment plans outlined on the first page of
our website. It is basically 10% down and 10% per month for
10 months. Very simple and very easy to manage. We have
many more morphs available so if you don't see what you
need on the above list please make sure to visit our
website to find what you are looking for. Below is a
picture of various hybrid rock/burmese multi morph
"Cateaters". These are by far one of the most amazing
morphs we have ever created and they are chock-FULL of
potential.

All of the snakes on this sale list are covered by our
standard 4 month guarantee to be, 100% tame, 100% healthy,
great eaters of frozen thawed food items, mite free and all
around problem free. All hybrids are guaranteed for a full
12 months. Shipping is free on all orders exceeding 1,000
dollars up to 60 dollars.

Please forward this list to your other herp friends in case
they may need some morph breeders or future morph breeders
too. We will apply additional discounts to your purchase
for referrals that result in sales.

Thanks for your time and Happy Herping!!

David and Tawni Beauchemin,
High End Herps Inc
http://HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673

Old 11-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #1553
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
Hi Sam,

How have you been? Good I hope. We've been doing real good
and can't complain.
doin so well that he has resorted to spammin for customers.

I wish he would just go and finally admit who he is publicly.

that way I can be on my merry way.

I do have better things to do but I can;t let this liar get away.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM   #1554
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
David and Tawni Beauchemin,
High End Herps Inc
http://HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673
I see that he is still sendin gout e-mails that say he is an INC.
although I have already shown proof that he is NOT an inc in any of the 50 states.

and he has not shown proof to refute mine.

In other words.... he is stil LYING !!!

Old 11-08-2007, 01:09 PM   #1555
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
High End Herps Inc, home of the Worlds Longest Albino Retic, measuring in at 21 feet 9 inches long, respectively. While not fat like most of the large retics of other well known breeders, our girls have attained very impressive lengths while remaining 100% fit and healthy. We stress proper nutrition and are unconcerned with striving for silly weight-based world records by over-stuffing our girls only to end up with sedentary, lethargic reptilian sausages with disgusting poochy saddlebags of fat pockets the size of potato sacks up and down their sides. Such practices are despicable and we are much opposed to those that do it. It is inhumane to the snakes and we strongly condemn it.
The above can be seen on the High End Herps fake INC website.

and below is a picture of one of their animals

Old 11-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #1556
GinoInDaBronx
Ceylonese

Hi Damon,

I want a pair of these. You say that they must be picked-up. Should I knock at the shack or wait by the wreck near the road? Oh, and can you have tawni wear the wig, please?

GB

Old 11-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #1557
High End Herps Inc
Bumpity-Bump-Bump! :)

Still acting like a bunch of idiotic morons I see. Still actually thinking they are having some kind of an impact on me and my business, lol. Well they are, actually. Only…..... not the kind of impact that they were shooting for. So although there is no level they won’t sink to, although they behave like 10 year olds (I’m being kind here), this is all very well and good. (I can think of two guys here that should actually be put on my payroll they have been so helpful, lol. Too easy)

The fact of the matter is that NOTHING they can do here or even in the real world can POSSIBLY have any negative affect on my business or my life. They’d like to puff themselves up and egg each other on to think so and voice how great they are, but they are very sorely mistaken. They very obviously have a very over-inflated sense of their own self-given importance and worthless, collective opinion. (Kinda reminds me of some of the Kennedy’s)

These chumps (Not the Kennedy’s) very obviously have a personal agenda against me and they try to persuade the rest of the herp world that I am the world’s worst scammer and oh, my, I can’t remember all the other things I am supposed to be. But that isn’t enough. When I don’t take their bait or sink to their level and respond in a way that they’d like me too that would justify their appalling behavior here they go after my snakes, my property, my methods, my website, my emails, my pictures, my advertisements and even my wife. Yet I still don’t respond in kind. I always take the High Road and I always feel better about myself for doing it. Sure I call them “morons” but that is not to be unkind to them so much as it is merely a personal observation on my part. They act like raving idiots for all the world to see and they stoop to the lowest, most despicable level a person can possibly stoop to in vain, futile attempts to try to paint me as the Devil himself and to make me respond in anger. They think if they can keep up this false propaganda campaign that other people will see it and think of us as these saps want them to. But that’s their biggest mistake. People aren’t so dumb as to be brainwashed by their repetitive negative rhetoric. And when it continues to not work they get riled and try harder. But their very extreme bias is their biggest mistake by far. Good folks that come here lacking any bias against us can see right through their silly rhetoric and fabricated lies and this very obvious smear campaign.

Sorry fellas… it just isn’t working and will never work. But you can go ahead and keep trying until the cows come home for all I care. What do I care if you waste all of YOUR own time making YOURSELVES look stupid? Lol. I actually get a kick out of it.

I personally couldn’t care less about this thread or what these idiots say. They have only managed to make themselves look bad. Not anyone else. And the harder they try the dumber they look. They are like Br’er Rabbit punching the tar baby when it doesn’t respond and frustrates him. That is why I personally brought this thread back up. Yes, that’s right. I AM THE ONE that brought it back up, purposefully and with a very good reason in mind. I knew what these saps would do and I knew how they would bury themselves in their own ugly bias and self destructive hatred. Just look at them, coming here obsessively every day to try so darn hard to make me look bad, lol. It’s really actually only comical.

They call me a “scammer” yet to date there is not a single person that has been wronged by us. Not one. Let me say that again… Not One! Ah, that feels good. This stupid thread has been at the top of this forum for MONTHS now and not a single scam victim exists. Golly gee…. We must either be the WORLD’S LUCKIEST SCAMMERS…… OR…….. OR……OR…… we’re not scammers at all. Gee… I wonder what the truth reeeaaaallly is. Lol

Usually when this issue of the lack of actual scam victims of our evil deeds comes up these saps change their tune to: “Oh…… well they have no animals and thus no customers”. Which is even more absurd than the other ugly lies they tell about us. Gosh, since they have all the answers, how do I make a living then? Do I work at Burger King flipping patties? No. I sell python morphs. And I don’t lie about what I have. If I ever pretended to sell a snake that I didn’t actually have a victim would surely be here to tell the tale.

Here are the only relevant FACTS as they actually are:

We are honest people.
We have many great morphs.
We still have every morph or species on the above list.
We do honest business.
We treat our customers with courtesy and respect and with kindness and genuine care.
We have never done anybody wrong, including this group of morons that can only feel hate for us.
High End Herps Inc. will be in business and thriving FOREVER. (I know that this little factoid will really irk the immature saps in this thread, but tough rawhide to y’all, that’s how it is. Nothing these idiots can ever say or do will EVER change this FACT. We’re here to stay, FOREVER!).

I will NEVER answer anything put forth to me from these rude, disrespectful morons. I would never lower myself to do so. They don’t deserve any courtesy or deference from me or from anyone else that embodies any shred of self respect. They don’t deserve even the most basic consideration one would give even an unkempt, impoverished stranger one might pass in the city. They don’t deserve ANYTHING and that’s just what they will continue to get from me.

If any unbiased people have ANY doubts as to ANYTHING on the above list, or on our website, please feel free to email me directly and I will provide you with current pictures with a background or arrangement of your choosing. I have no problem proving anything to anyone OTHER than these idiots. And I won’t do it here.

David_Beauchemin@HighEndHerps.com

In fact, this is very likely my last post in this thread. I am a little tired of the downright silliness of it and it makes me feel “less than” to be a part of it in any continuous way. I have said my piece and it will be here forever for all to read. And as always, this post is posted UNDER MY REAL NAME as per the T.O.S. of the B.O.I.

Good day to all, even the saps, I even wish them only good things in their lives

David Beauchemin

Old 11-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #1558
critical bill
Ahhh shut up and go ride that scaggy wig wearing Tawni around your pig farm.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:29 PM   #1559
Suncoast Herpetological
Multiple babbling paragraphs yet again and still not a single answer to a single question that has been posed.

Damon, you should run for office. I have never seen anyone talk at such length and say virtually nothing.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:37 PM   #1560
Roy Munson
Thanks Damon! I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I LOVE your posts. However, they are getting a little repetitive in their content. Could you mix some fresh b.s. into the same old deceit and denials? And I think I only counted one "y'all". I'd appreciate a few more per post, if you could manage it. A "Yeehaw!" here and there would be cool too.

Thanks again, Damon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart