serpents den - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2004, 05:21 PM   #1
jmkhet
serpents den

has anyone out there dealt with SerpentsDen owned by Steve Markevich... im thinking about buying some snakes from him just wanted to know if anyone of you went through this guy, any past experiences thanks...

Old 09-05-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
roadking
nice animals

I have bought several snakes from Serpents Den at the local shows. His snakes are always some of the nicest. I would not hesitate to buy from them.

Allan Shultz

Old 09-05-2004, 08:56 PM   #3
jandsherps
I bought a northern diamondback terrapin from him 1 1/2 weeks ago. It's in excellent condition and is already eating out of my hand.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them.

Old 09-05-2004, 09:41 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
I've dealt with Steve a few times, and have come away more than happy each and every time.

Old 09-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #5
jmkhet
steve

so no bad input all animals arrived safe, they were on time, the right animal?Great thanks for the input so far startin to ease my mind a bit.

Old 09-06-2004, 05:16 AM   #6
TooManyBurmese
I have been to his shop several times. His animals all look healthy, clean, and free of parasites. He was also more than willing to come out and chat a while, and even show his "prize" boas to me, although I had admitted I wasn't buying.

Old 09-07-2004, 07:50 AM   #7
Iguanachic
His store is about an hour from me and we have stopped their 3 or 4 times. He always has beautiful animals. We met with his wife there and checked out their argentines but none had the personality I wanted. But they were very healthy. I had the pleasure of meeting their breeders and they are gorgeous also. Cages are clean, always water in cages. And they are very upfront and honest about their animals.

Old 09-07-2004, 09:42 AM   #8
cobraman87
great guy

hi there stev is a great guy i have bought many snakes from him venomous or not and everything is doing great you should have no problems with him at all
steve burke
dragon herps

Old 09-07-2004, 11:05 AM   #9
redrex
HE is a nice guy and all but My step daughter had her snake up there to be bred and it came back with neumonia and a broken back. It was a 6 ft female ball python that weighed 6 pounds. Animal control and the Humaine society are investigating this incident. Our vet did a necropsy on it for her and found that the back was broken about 5-10 days prior to being put down due to the injuries. At that time she was in Steve's care. He has some great animals but please be careful. I don't want anyone else to experiance what my step daughter went through.

Old 09-07-2004, 12:20 PM   #10
Dr Owens
Please ignore the above post. This was made by someone who is trolling the site under a false name after his real name (Clif Hallman, aka blu93stang) was banned due to his behavior in this topic:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
serpents den, steve markevich