Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Angel Rojas
Exclamation Andy Garner aka AW2EOD

Ok here goes:
In an attempt to produce some het albino superdwarf tiger retics this year I placed my proven breeder male lav albino tiger up for trade.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=183439

Andy Garner AKA AW2EOD contacted me here via PM and told me that he had a white phase albino tiger male that was between 7-9 feet, and that he would trade me. I wasn't getting paid until the week after and I told Andy that I would ship out monday July 12 for delivery on the 13. I sent Andy an email with the tracking number and told him that when he recieves the retic on Tuesday that he ship out the same day for Wednesday delivery, he agreed. Wednesday comes, no snake. I get a text from Andy stating that he had some personal problems and that he had to use the money for an urgent matter.....Fine.....On 7/20/2010 I offerd to help or even fully cover the shipping on his snake but he kindly refused and told me that he would get the money. He managed to get the money and sent me a text stating that he was shipping out Tuesday for delivery Wednesday...Cool....I received the snake today and open the box. Instead of using the proper styrofoam lid, he used a thin piece of cardborad for a top
The top of the snake's head is red and bruised, no doubt from the shipping and the thin cardborad peice used as a lid. And to make matters worse the snake is covered in mites. Not 1 or 2, but maybe a hundred or more. I have sent Mr Garner several emails, including one linked here. This is not a bad guy thread yet, I will see how he handles this.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
This is not a bad guy thread yet, I will see how he handles this.
Sending out a snake "covered in mites" and incorrectly packaging the animal doesn't sound like a god guy thread is in the works.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
DAND
Did you happen to get pics of the animal covered with mites and the poor packaging?

Old 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
Angel Rojas
Here are our emails, and if someone can tell me how to post texts on here from my phone I'd be more than happy to do it.

Alb Tiger pics
From: Andy Garner <garnera80@hotmail.com> Add to Contacts
To: angelrojas1982@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel,

Enclosed are the pics, of my male Alb Tiger. He has almost a full dorsal stripe, broken only one time down by his tail. As I said before, puppy dog tame and pounding FT rats and rabbits.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

These pics were taken the day after I received him. He has thickened up a little, but that's about it.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=DSC_0001.jpg

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=DSC_0003.jpg

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=DSC_0004.jpg

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=DSC_0005.jpg

I have some more pics, from about 2 weeks ago, that were taken outside with my Iphone. If you'd like those, I can send those as well.

Thanks,

Andy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Re: Alb Tiger pics
From: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: Andy Garner <garnera80@hotmail.com>

He looks great Andy. I'm working all this week and next, but I get paid on friday July 9th. I can ship him on Monday July 12 for overnight delivery for Tuesday

To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

That sounds good. It'll give me some time to put a little cash back, to cover shipping.

I've never traded with people before and done the whole shipping to each other thing, so I'm trusting this goes smoothly.

Not saying you're a bad guy or anything but it just freaks me out, reading the BOI, on Fauna and seeing how many people get screwed.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

I know how you feel, but if it puts you at ease I have done trade deals with Greg Bryant from the retic ranch and rodney boalich and also with a fella named Chris Burns. So if you want some references I got them lol

RE: Alb Tiger pics
From: Angel Rojas <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts

Hey Andy, I shipped that boy out to you. Your tracking number is 1zR54W630125514619. I used UPS and he shoukd arrive by 10:30 tomorrow morning. If you could just shoot me an email as soon as he gets there and let me know that he's alright. And you can ship out Tuesday for Wednesday delivery

RE: Alb Tiger pics
To: angelrojas1982@yahoo.com

Angel,

Sorry I didnt get back to you, last night, when you called. I didn't pay attention that my phone was on vibrate and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

It's 9.45am, here and UPS just delivered the Lav. He's really, really nice. Packaging was top notch and very professional!

I'll get the Alb Tiger shipped out to you just as soon as possible. I get paid on Friday and we will shoot for a Monday ship/Tues delivery.

-Andy

> Subject: RE: Alb Tiger pics
> From: angelrojas1982@yahoo.com
> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:59:40 -0400
> To: garnera80@hotmail.com
>
> Hey Andy, I shipped that boy out to you. Your tracking number is 1zR54W630125514619. I used UPS and he shoukd arrive by 10:30 tomorrow morning. If you could just shoot me an email as soon as he gets there and let me know that he's alright. And you can ship out Tuesday for Wednesday delivery

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

To: Angel Rojas <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

Alright, man...he's on his way to you. His fat ass was around 14lb. Lol

Tracking number:

1zV554F20179518001

Guaranteed by 10;30am, tomorrow.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2010, at 6:59 PM, Angel Rojas <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Andy, I shipped that boy out to you. Your tracking number is 1zR54W630125514619. I used UPS and he shoukd arrive by 10:30 tomorrow morning. If you could just shoot me an email as soon as he gets there and let me know that he's alright. And you can ship out Tuesday for Wednesday delivery

Hey Andy, the albino tiger just got here, and he's covered in mites. Not just 1 or 2 but hundreds. Now on top of a very late quarantine I have to immediately treat him for these mites, therefore probally stressing him out more from the shipping. My whole breeding season could be down the drain before it even starts. Something needs to be done..........by you........

Upon further inspection, I noticed that his head and neck area are red and beat up. I believe that it is from shipping, because instead of using the proper styrofoam top, you used a thin piece of cardborad. Totally unexceptable.....Something needs to be done by you ASAP....As you know the screen to my phone is busted, so typing texts like we have been doing is a pain the the ass, so we must communicate through email. You need to contact me ASAP

Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Angel Rojas
I also have video of the mites, leave it to my wife to take both cameras on her vacation. The video is kind of horrible, but you can see the mites walking on the snake

Old 07-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Angel Rojas

Old 07-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
Angel Rojas
My phone's cam is not the best in the world, lol.
But there is the cardborad "lid" that was used, as well as the "lid" inside the box for size reference. It doesn't even form a complete lid, it just falls right into the box

Old 07-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
Angel Rojas
Here is the video,it horrible I know. But if you look on the left side right where there is the white pattern you will see it. It crawling on him and I was trying to move it around without it falling on the floor.
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid831.photobucket.co m%2Falbums%2Fzz231%2Fpitbull292006%2FMOV00002.mp4" >

Old 07-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
Angel Rojas
Sorry didn't come up

Old 07-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #10
Angel Rojas
I'm off to work right now, but hopefully when I get home tonight my neighbor is home and I'll see if I could borrow his camera to take better photos