Herper's nite out.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-27-2004, 09:42 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking Herper's nite out....

Old 05-28-2004, 02:50 PM   #2
names_ash
id take a girl out on her dream date, which would consist of her coming to my house, picking me up, taking me out to dinner to taco bell and then throwing her in the sack. thats every girls dream date right?

Old 05-28-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
AZ Dragoon
I would take her to one of my secluded canyons in SE AZ for a morning of AZ Mountain Kingsnake hunting among the pines and lichen covered boulders. After our successful (or even unsuccessful) AM hunt we would retire back to the 4X4 truck where I would retrieve a cooler and my small grill for lunch. I would then proceed to make a fire out of mesquite wood for the pre-prepared sish-kabobs (could be shrimp, chicken, steak, or vegetarian depending on her preference which I would have ascertained previously). As these cook I would produce a bottle of wine (not cheap) which we would enjoy along the mountain stream as the kabobs cooked slowly. If she was game, we may also take a refreshing dip into one of the pools along the stream.

To be cont. (only in person or in a private email with one of you single herp ladies - just PM me).

Kevin

Old 06-04-2004, 08:22 PM   #4
Lucille

Old 06-04-2004, 09:59 PM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Its a small backpack type grill I keep in my truck for non-camping excursions into the great outdoors and not the grill on my truck! I would save the passion for Taco Bell's parking lot where I may bump into Aaron and his date. LOL.

Kevin

Old 06-04-2004, 11:05 PM   #6
Lucille

Old 06-07-2004, 10:10 PM   #7
Lucille

Old 06-07-2004, 11:33 PM   #8
beakgeek
OK, first date....somewhere non-threating. Make it so that if there is no attraction you can part with no hard feelings. A nice wine bar or a place that has micro beers if you are into adult beverages. If not, lunch at a place that serves good coffee and sandwiches. Make it a place that is quiet enough for conversation, but not so secluded that your date is uncomfortable.

If things go well.....an invite to view the herp collection might be in order.

Hopefully, this is of some help.

Regards,

Terry

Old 06-08-2004, 06:47 AM   #9
Lucille

Old 06-08-2004, 10:13 AM   #10
Stardust
I think a nice dinner, in a more quieter setting would be nice. This way you can talk and get to know one another in a more relaxed atmosphere. Later is all is going well, maybe a drink and some dancing.

OR: MOOD TWO

I like to fish, so an early day of fishing, or boating, something outdoorsy with a picnic lunch.

OR: MOOD THREE

The movies, this is a place where I really don't think I will like the guy too much so I do not really have to talk to him a whole lot but during the drive there and back he can change my mind and show that is is really witty, wise and fun to be with

AHHHH Lucille, this is just plain too hard.
I have too many moods and it would just have to depend on the mood I am in. LOL

Oh I know, I can tell you what I do like, I like some old fashion gestures like opening the door for me. I like surprises and someone who can be spontanious and humor is a must. Someone who can actually carry on a good conversation or debate. Some one who is open minded and will not take my ideas as theirs, LOL
Did I just like go over board here?