Just Curious..Least Favorite Morph. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-16-2007, 09:34 AM   #1
mmfrankford
Just Curious..Least Favorite Morph.

Hello all.

This past weekend I was talking with a friend about what corn morphs we like and don't. It's interesting why a morph is liked/disliked and the reasons why. Whether it's lack of pattern, color, etc. So I'm curious. Is there a morph that just doesn't do anything for you and why?

And this isn't saying any morph is better than another, just wondering what personal preferences are. So I'll say mine.

I'm not big into Blizzard corns. An all white snake is alright, but to me it's the colors and pattern that are attractive about corns. The blizzard removes all that.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 PM   #2
Joe Jo
Ya know for a long time ive never been a fan of the Anertythristic corns. I dont know, maybe i just need to see the bright colors but it wasnt till a few weeks ago that i actually saw one in person instead of the computer and they too are quite colorful in there own way lol. I cant say i have a least favorite because its just amazing all the different morphs there are but i can tell you that any creamsicle is just beautiful to me.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
IloveSnakes1234
I don't like albinos... they look creepy.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
Two come to mind...

Morph Z (AKA Anery C, Cinder or Ashy) - They're just boring & ugly to me. IMO not worth the money they're asking for them right now. However, I think the combos could very well be promising (LOVE the Amel Z).

Anerythristic - I like the look of Charcoal, but Anery just look sort of dirty in comparison...

Old 07-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Lightbulb

Like many... Im attracked to a very colorful corn. I can still remember seeing a Sunglow Cornsnake, WOW. have never liked the anerythristic corns.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
blueapplepaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Two come to mind...

Morph Z (AKA Anery C, Cinder or Ashy) - They're just boring & ugly to me. IMO not worth the money they're asking for them right now. However, I think the combos could very well be promising (LOVE the Amel Z).

Anerythristic - I like the look of Charcoal, but Anery just look sort of dirty in comparison...
I agree about the Z/Cinder/Anery C morph. I think they're hideous and you'd have to pay me to get one. I do like the amel Z as well, but just the single mutation is awful. It well be interesting to see how other mutations when mixed with anery z will look.

But I disagree with the anery, some of them look dirty (especially the brownish ones), but I like the ones that are pretty clean and lack browns.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
blueapplepaste
Oh yeah, I also don't really like any of the diffused lavenders/plasmas that I've seen. They look ok as hatchlings, but all of the adults that I've seen grow up to have such dull and muted colors which is a shame considering how vibrant other lavenders can be!

Old 07-18-2007, 03:25 AM   #8
darkbloodwyvern
meh

albino also are wierd. In other snakes I like them, but with corns, i hate the white red and yellow together without any black.
also not a fan of snows/blizzards for some reason, the pink eyes weird me out. I prefer solid white or blue/cream/yellow-ish whites, the pale pink albino snakes just look wierd.
Butters are not so pretty to me either, just too close to an albino from what i have seen...
candycanes and flurescent albinos are pretty rocking, despite not loving albinos... the screaming orange, white n red or just red and white is pretty cool...

Old 07-21-2007, 03:24 AM   #9
cka
Lavender...I've never seen one I didn't think looked washed out and dull...

Old 07-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #10
mmfrankford
Yeah some of the diffused anerys look like a dirty pair of worn jeans. I also have a like dislike with ghost corns. Some ghosts are like anerys with an awful pee colored yellow on thier undersides. But I do like the pastel orange colored ghosts.
My favorites are okeetee, crimson, amber, rootbeer, and some brightly colored miamis and caramels. Yeah I tend to favor the classic and earth tone colors.