Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
gshearman
Hello, as i mentioned in another e-mail we sent it to you awhile back sounds like you need to add support to the center between the dbl doors as their is stress from something pushing the center out from above. You can use just about anything to support it from the inside such as wood,aluminum etc.Which ever you use just cut it slightly taller than cage inside height and tap it in behind the center of the doors. Your the only customer having this happen.

To: sales@repti-racks.com
Sent: Fri, September 10, 2010 10:49:53 PM
Subject: cages

hi we are still having problems with our cages that we got in may have had them for 4 months now still having a problem with them bowing in the middle and the doors not shutting right and the bolts are starting to rust which shouldnt be doing that they are in the house and other then that we do like the cage we spend around 1500-1600 dollars for all 3 with 2 heat panels and also the doors are cracking and that's another thing i dont understand we have no kids so i know nothing it getting messed with bc its only me and my husband here. Im gonna get my husband to call tomorrow if he can its hard to do anything bc he works 12 hour shifts monday-saturday but i would love to get these fixed as we havent had them that long and have been having trouble after trouble with them and we also have a receipt from getting them yes we have them in the wall stacked but there are gaps on top and sides so they are not wedged in there and they are properly supported in the back and leveled out so its not that. Hope to hear from you soon thanks Pamela McNeeley
Attached Images