I am so sick of low-ballers!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #17
RJK890
Quote:
Quote Ronda63:
You make some very valid points. I do agree that my female is at the upper limits of pricing. I know it will take the right person who likes her look to purchase her at or near my asking price.
So... you are aware that you are priced at the high end of what you feel the market price is, and you are willing to negotiate.

Quote:
And yes, there are other mojave females similar to mine that are a lot less and within the offer that I was given. So...why does a person not select that one rather than ask for a much lower price on one that is priced higher?
You answered your own question.
They see that you are priced at the high end of, or above what the market price on the animal is, perhaps they like yours better, and are simply asking if you would consider selling your animal for a reasonable offer, since "there are other mojave females similar to yours that are a lot less, and within the offer that you were given."

Why not list your animal at the FIRM price you are willing to sell it for, (and then ignore lower offers,) if lower offers are going to offend you ?

It is the price high and haggle, OBO advertising that conditions buyers to make "lowball" offers.