new member - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
pythonpaintjobs
name change

He says he's been using it longer, but darned if I could find hide nor hair of him when I did a detailed web search before settling on the name myself. All I found was some old KS posts I stumbled across accidentally, and he hadn't been active for a long time before that.

When I approached him not long ago about changing it, I was basically told to go fornicate myself. Another person using the name had no problems changing theirs, and I was happy to send them some stuff to make them feel good about it as well.

But, the name leads back here and to me, even under his spelling.
And, I own the .com's for that spelling of the name.

So how far could he possibly go with it? It just boggles my mind that someone can *know* someone else has established an online rep with a name on several forums, and still go ahead and use it like nothing's wrong. I will step in and disassociate myself with him at every chance I feel I need to, because he's not getting the benefit of my rep if I can help it, and I sure don't want his. If he's hoping I'll drop it, he hasn't done much research on me.

I am a small breeder as stated before. I have been a long time member on another forum. Shadera is aware of this because she sent me a nasty email accusing me of taking her name and trying to use it for her reputation and how ODD it was that all these names keep opping up. I had never heard of her. She said she has had it for how ever many years (5 I believe). If you look at my account I have had it for 1 full year longer than her. I did not tell her to go $%&$ herself. I said I was planning on changing it when I came up with something more unique, but until then I'm keeping it as it is. If she had handled it more tactfully in her original e-mail she sent I would have been a little more tactful in my response but I would still keep MY name. I think it is in poor taste for her to bring this up and handle it the way she has. I have NEVER had an upset customer and strive to produce the best quality animals. My animals and MY reputation are what I care about. Chris Hall