Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post
I don't think ANYONE believes you would of paid Stu back if he didn't bring you onto the BOI. Even after he brought you onto the BOI I didn't think you had any intention of paying him back (hence the delay in response due to "personal issues") until you saw the response of the majority of people here who obviously thought you were in the wrong. And sadly enough, with your last personal e-mail to me, it's obvious you haven't learnt a thing or changed one bit from this BOI. Please stop shoveling your sh#t on us.
I, myself, believed he would have paid Stu back. Guess what? He did!

I also believed that many would keep this thread going on and on and on and on over any and every little thing Jerry would say. Guess what? Many have!!Nit picking and the constant urge many have to keep repeating the same old thing, over and over, shows that many here really do need to find something constructive to do.

I say all of this, and I do not even know Jerry.
I have met Stu in the nineties, when he was vending at a show, as we had a mutual friend. Nice guy.

The aspect of being mutual and neutral in the viewpoints over this whole scenario was not seen by many. Tony D's posts were spot on, as he was doing just that.

Ah well....humans are humans, and they will do what they do.