Bad Guy VARNYARD...Mr.Bobby Hill - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
Irish-SiMurphy
VARNYARD...Mr.Bobby Hill

Hello

I am very sorry that this must be my first post on this site but i am seeking a resolution to a long standing problem with Mr. Bobby Hill of Varnyard.

As some of the members of TeguTalk may remember the thread i started in the autumn of last year i had been having difficulties with getting my Tegu from Varnyard.

Mr. Hill initially when wanting payment assured me that the process of getting the paperwork for transport to Ireland would take 6-8 weeks

Well i am now a full YEAR on from the time of order( 13th June 2011) and payment of the amount of $1350 for one extreme giant tegu and necessary shipping papers to Ireland.

I have asked Mr. Hill to return AT LEAST the $350 for the animal which i never received and have not gotten any reply.

I understand that most on there have dealt with this guy and are very happy with there reptiles and the service he provides( which were along with Mr.Hills assurances what lead me to order) but this has no become the worst service i have ever encountered.

MR HILL i am asking you publicly (as you will not respond my emails) to return my $350 dollars you have provided me with no goods or service.

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?t...z1yL9AcvxP