Info Mike @ Outback Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #11
Craig Wyatt
What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to drive business away from outback? I personally think this will help bring in new sales and I hope it does. As humans we are naturally flawed and we all screw up. But what measures a man is how he handles his screw ups. Mike immediately refunded. What's the problem. I understand you were looking forward to getting your animal but another cool one will turn up again. I promise you that. This is so so so so not a big deal and certainly was not worth posting. Being disappointed always sucks atleast a little but COME ON this sotuation is pretty much nothing.
So what have we learned here. Well if you do business with outback reptiles sounds like your in guaranteed good hands. If there is a problem it will get fixed. And fixed FAST!! Mike is a good dude. And the owner Ian runs a tidy ship. There is a good reason outback has been around since the 90s. Flat out great business all the way around.
If you never want to deal with them again it will be your loss.