Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #11
xenesthis13
Andy, I respectfully disagree. I've heard that "justification" before. It doesn't pass the smell test. HERE, anybody can launch a smear attack and they burden is never put much on the accuser, and to answer your question directly, somebody is taking pot shots at you...are you just going to do nothing?

I see that Shane was able to post his smear on the top of the classified section. It's up for two days to the smearing to do it's evil work. It should have been taken down immediately because it's a BOI post, not a classified. Instead, it's left up two days and counting. I post mine like Shane, and ironically, mine is taken down and Shane's is left up....Hmmmm...what's that fairness about?

Also, Shane is plain wrong and my docs proof it, but his crap will remain up no matter how wrong he is. That is the problem. Other sites don't allow that crap and keep their sites clean from garbage postings and negative threads meant for "entertainment" purposes to draw traffic. Oldest trick in the book as the news media uses it all the time. Post some drama and negativity and watch the crowd come.