Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2018, 08:48 PM   #17
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
The chameleon does not have mbd. It was in a bad situation but I paid 100.00 to get him out of the home he was in so I don't know if I would not classify him being a rescue. After doing research and taking him to a vet he is a different kind of Cham then a veil so he looks different. I need to. Free up some space and figured I could find him a new home and maybe recoup some money. He has had a fecal and look at by my vet and the vet said he is healthy as can be . When I got him they had him in a 5 gallon tank and that is why I paid 100.00 for him. I have since taken the ad down because I just don't have the energy right now to explain what's up with him. He eats like a pig drinks great acts great. I keep him and all my Chams in outside cages and I have just ran out of room. So I was just trying to recoup a little cash and find him a good home.
Quote:
Omg I took it too a vet and my ad said I didn't know what kind of Cham it was I took it to the vet she told me it was a helmeted chameleon I'm not posting names or paper work I really don't have time for this I took the add down I apologised I admitted what I did was wrong while unintentional it was not right please just let this go. I have so much going on to sit here and argue back and forth with you. You proved your point you are right I am wrong.
Quote:
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech. Me not knowing enough about my product was wrong and I admit that but this bullying is wrong also.
Quote:
So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them cause without the money from the sale of animals I cannot care for them and no one wants them!
Quote:

did not say I was going to kill off my reptiles. I stated if this effort to try to destroy me worked I would not be able to care for them

I will not disclose the vet tech I took the Cham too.

You are just so he'll bent on this vet. Even if I got papers they wouldn't be good enough you would say I made them up.
These are your words. No one has put words in your mouth.

You can have 100 great transactions and one bad one, it makes no matter, what matters is how you handle yourself in the bad one. This wasn't even a bad transaction, it was an inquiry.

I don't think you are a bad guy, just in over your head. You need to stop taking in rescues, especially if you cannot care for them all.