A new classifieds system on this site - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2004, 01:59 AM   #28
WebSlave
Steven, I hope that last reply of mine doesn't come across too harshly. I was thinking about it while I was feeding snakes after posting it. It wasn't meant that way.

Both of these new toys (Photo Gallery and new classifieds) were bought and installed to try to accomodate requests from users over the last few months for the features they provide. But it is kind of frustrating that trying to accomodate requests is much like trying to pop a balloon by squeezing it to death. All it does is make another part of it bigger without really changing anything permanently. Honestly I do try to do what I can to accomodate requests, although it may not be right away, and it may be as time and funds allow.

When I do get feedback, I have this character flaw within me that I will try to explain the "why" of what I do, sometimes in more detail then anyone really cares to know about. Sometimes in an effort to post as much as I can as quickly as I can, will come out sounding more abrasive then I had intended it to be. But no, I am not one to eat the messenger when you bring me bad news......

Time to hit the hay. Getting up early and heading down to have Christmas with some friends in a few hours.....