Mack Snow Pricing... ridiculous.... buyers opinion - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
wahberee
Mack Snow Pricing... ridiculous.... buyers opinion

so Im surfing the web checking up on the market seeing whats available and how the market is, and I cant help but make an argument on the pricing on Mack Snows. IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, and honestly anyone who purchases them right now is a fool. Sorry had to say it. I believe they first became public in the winter by Alex Hues, back then I could understand why they would sell them at $1000 a piece and people bought them..... First of all, they were pretty much over 80 grams, and ready to go(well worth the investment). People could buy them and breed them the instant they received them, and participate in the "race". Fast forward to today and they're trying to sell juveniles/sub-adults that are barely even sexable at a similar price($250 less is not that significant if your talking about $1000 geckos)???. lmao, Your dealing with a co-dom morph, you've seen what happened to the pricing of all new simple reccesive morphs, heck, I'm even bitter on the pricing of the blazing blizzards I produced, but co-dom, now thats a whole another story. The half-life on the pricing should be twice as quick. Yes, I know, Im expecting the "shut up's" followed by the "This post is just a bitter complaint", but hey.... it's a Opinion, and Im typing out loud.