BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2006, 06:13 AM   #11
csreptiles
Worthless posting, What about the Money Order! Stick to the point...MY spelling is off BUT you can't following direction!! This thread is about a missing money order not my spelling!! Spelling is three threads down!! B

Hay shrapy got some sence! there is a smart one out the bunch! Naw Sharpy everyone is getting there post count up for free treats! Hay Sharpy why don't you make a large maling list of everyone in the industry and send this to this like it will help both this fourm and HELP All of you with his thread?? I can help if you like...

Hay Biscuit71 I don't care what you think, Please don't wast any more of you valued knowldge in my any more valued knowledge.

I have one more asked, let say I have $3000.00 in a Money Order for what every, Do yuo really think that one it arrives that is that person looks at this thread my money order will be returned? If you really think so please replay, I would like hear your sad story!

HOOO wait so becuse I do this, Let say I do provide the image of the MISSING money order then the truth will be known and we wait the time frame out?

Well back to work for me!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz