LOOKING FOR A Pair of snakes m and f - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 AM   #11
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
Well this poss. het albino male and normal female are coming from me and are c.b. I am just selling the male as a normal. Both 06' female is around 300 grams and the male is like 150 grams roughly.
That was very nice of you!
I am still a little curious about the "rescue" that is mentioned. Is it really a rescue or a breeding business?? I do not care either way really but my thoughts on a rescue would be not to purchase any new animals to breed but to rescue poor babies who do not have anyone to care for them any longer....is that not correct?? Kudos to rescues and breeders but they are definately NOT the same thing.
Can you imagine our humane society going around looking for kittens or puppies to raise up and breed?? CRAZY!! They do everything they can to keep them from breeding in order not to have any more unwanted animals out there. I would think there would be a conflict of interest somehow.
I do understand being a breeder who is willing to take in rescues, but a rescue that breeds seems odd to me personally. Either way congrats on the new babies and good luck with your business!!