Dan Scolaro bad guy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #11
spawn
The rest of what you posted has nothing to do with it..

Randy, that is because the rest of what I posted was not directed to you or my argument against yours that the offer to replace was illegitimate concern. It was directed to forming a valid case against Dan.

No, I don't think you're defending Dan. I just thought you took Dan's offer (his word) too reasonably, based on my experience and what I have read. I don't have any problem with you at all. But even IF I did acknowledge trust in Dan's word [which I don't], I don't even put credence to that offer as a legitimate compensation to replace the animals MONTHS from now, ESPECIALLY since his tone was uncertain (to cover his tracks). Furthermore, even if he DID hypothetically replace them, why should Luc wait until the magic day in the summer when they appear in Dan's collection again? He shouldn't -- refund it or replace them now. Can't do one? Do the other. I understand that they're trying (maybe at one point were trying) to reach something that would resolve it for the both of them, but that's where I come in that I don't like Dan's offers. That's all, and advise against it. No hostility