Good Guy Phil Takenaga - Alohareptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
AW2EOD
Phil Takenaga - Alohareptiles

I wanted to take a moment and thank Phil Takenaga.

I've had two different transactions, with him and have recieved two of the healthiest, best looking Retics I've ever seen.

The first transaction, Phil went out of his way, to drive a few hours and meet halfway. That transaction got me my female Genetic Stripe.

The second transaction was done by shipping. Phil is a certified Fed Ex shipper and his packaging/shipping was highly professional. That transaction got me my male Super Dwarf Tiger (who some say might possibly be a Super Dwarf Super Tiger).

I will, at every opprotunity, do business with him and will recommend him to anyone who is in the market.

Thanks again, Phil. You've been great!

Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
AneesasMuse
Just this month, I've received three fantastic animals from Aloha Reptiles. Both Sumatran STP girls and the Labyrinth Burm boy arrived here in excellent condition! They settled in, took to food right away ..and are some of my favorites to handle ..really sweet, docile creatures.

The communication was prompt and the shipping was very professional ..right down to the cool snake bag...

Great guy to go to, if you want to fill up your snake room with phenomenal animals real quick! *wink wink*

Old 07-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
looks like a super tiger to me! congrats on the purchases!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
Crypt keeper
I have had many conversations with Phil. Class act in my book!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!