Good Guy Justin Smith "BamaSmith" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
pvdgod
Talking Justin Smith "BamaSmith"

Just wanted to let everyone know what a GREAT guy Justin is, just shipped me a gorgeous Cinnamon ball python female yesterday. He was prompt, paid much attention to detail, and VERY accomodating. Great snake, Great Price, Great shipping, Great communication. You can NOT go wrong with this guy! Looking forward to doing business again.

-Nick Y.

New York

Old 08-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
RJK890
"Good Guy."

I agree, Justin is a "Good Guy."
I also had a flawless transaction with him recently.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
ReptileJay
I feel that this transaction is certainly worth posting about.

On August 7th, I purchased a Female Cinnamon ball python from Justin. We talked back and forth regarding shipping, since I was out of town at the time of the purchase, but expected to be back early that coming week.

When the time came for the shipment to take place, the temps were a little high on Justin's end, and he decided that he would feel more comfortable holding off on shipping until the temps came down to a safer level.

During the waiting period, Justin stayed in constant communication, keeping me posted on weather reports for his area, and possible ship dates, as well as any feeding/shedding that the snake had been doing in that time.

Shipment was sent yesterday, and arrived flawlessly this morning. Here are pictures of the shipment... I have started to make a habit of photographing EVERYTHING just in case there is a problem... but in this case, I feel it illustrates Justin's professionalism very well.

Box from Fedex:

Opened Box:

Packing Interior:

Snake Bag (sealed with like... half a roll of electrical tape...):

Snake from inside the bag:

After she was removed from the bag, she got a full inspection for external parasites, injuries, other abnormalities... She was sexed to ensure that she was in fact a she, and then moved into her QT enclosure. All visible signs show perfect health, and she is properly sexed.

Needless to say, I would not hesitate to do business with Justin again in the future. The fact that he was willing to forgo shipping on a snake that was paid for, continue feeding that animal, and keep in constant communication shows that he puts the animals ahead of the money... and that is what I consider a good guy in this hobby.

Thank you very much for an outstanding animal Justin.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
bamasmith
Thank you very much for the kind words.I really appreciate you being patient.I am glad you like her and I can assure you she will be an excellent addition! Look forward to doing business with each of you guys again... Justin

Old 08-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
dustinNMpythons
I also purchased a cinnamon from Justin and he looks amazing. He also waited to ship due to temperatures and kept in constant contact with me. Thanks again Justin the blackback cinnamon looks awesome. Plus he is nice and plump lol so I can tell Justin takes good care of his snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!