what do stop light signs mean?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
bml1024
what do stop light signs mean??

i am about to order from a member by the name of quagliata, the member has a stop light sign next to there name, what does this mean?? has anyone ever order from them?? thank you

Old 08-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
polasian
Are you referring to this...

If so, then thats just a Post Icon that OP's utilize to capture peoples attention (to draw "traffic" to their ad). There are many such icons...happy face, frown, thumbs up, etc... But no, it doesn't reflect on the OP's reputation (I'm assuming that's your concern).

Old 08-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
bml1024
okay thank you, also anyone deal with this member?? im about to order a pair of dragons form him, thank you

Old 08-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by bml1024 View Post
okay thank you, also anyone deal with this member?? im about to order a pair of dragons form him, thank you
That type of inquiry should be posted on the BOI...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

If you do decide to post a BOI thread...then please be sure to post it in the correct format...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

(Prior to posting a BOI thread, however...run a search for this user and you might find preexisting thread(s) on them.)

Old 08-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
bml1024
how do i run a search

Old 08-29-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by bml1024 View Post
how do i run a search
The following was taken from the FAQ page...

Quote:
How do I search for something?

To quickly find a thread or post of interest anywhere on the bulletin board, click on the 'Search' link in the navigation bar at the top of most forum pages. Then, type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for, and select either 'Show Threads' or 'Show Posts' to view the results. By selecting posts, you will be shown only the actual post in which the search word appears.

For more control over the search, select 'Advanced Search' from the drop-down box. The advanced search page allows you to restrict your search to individual forums, find posts or threads by user, or return results based on tags (?). There are also options to find posts from a certain date, or threads with a certain number of replies.

How do I search a specific forum or thread?

If you are browsing a forum, you can quickly search for a thread or post within it by clicking on the 'Search this forum' link near the top of the page (it's above the list of threads). You can also search for individual posts within a thread by clicking on the 'Search this Thread' link at the top of any thread view page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!