For Sale Pastave, Mojaves, Pastel, Spider and More! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Matt2979
Pastave, Mojaves, Pastel, Spider and More!

For Sale, I have the following:

2010 Pastave male--$600
2010 Mojave females--$275/each
2010 Pastel female--$150
2010 100% Het Orange Ghost/Hypo (from ghost x het ghost)--$175/pair (siblings)

2009 Spider male breeder (He bred a pastel this season, but I can't call him proven yet. The eggs are in the incubator and I'm pretty sure he sired that clutch.) NO wobble!! $275--SOLD, THANKS John!!!

2007 Mojave male proven breeder (Sired a few clutches last year and several more this year.)--$300

I produced all of these 2010 hatchlings. Photo ID will accompany hets. All prices are OBRO + shipping. Shipping is done via Reptiles Express, Mon-Wed. Live arrival, as well as sex and health are guaranteed for 7 days.

Feel free to ask any general questions in this thread, but please utilize PM or e-mail for personal questions, including any offers. My e-mail is Customfurniture.matt@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Hey Matt, I'll trade you a mojave for a ....wait.... never mind.

Can I get a pic of the spider amigo?

Old 08-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Hey Matt, I'll trade you a mojave for a ....wait.... never mind.

Can I get a pic of the spider amigo?
A MO-jo?? Let me think about that one!!! LOL

Here are some pics of the spider. I listed him as late '08, but he's actually early '09. I also put him on the scales tonight and he's a little over 400 grams, completely empty (ate almost 2 weeks ago). He lost a little weight on his "breeding-fast", but he's back to eating whatever you throw at him. I only feed him rats, but he'll take them live or f/t, sometimes off the bottom of the tub!

If you'd like more pics, feel free to let me know. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 02:50 PM   #4
Matt2979
Spider SOLD, pending payment!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
kdknebel
are you will to do any trading i have 2010 albino male

Old 08-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
Shadera
That second mojo girl is suh-weeeeet. I can't believe she hasn't been snapped up yet.

Got any pics of mojo daddy? I don't think my little guy is going to be up to size next season and I need a male. >.<

Old 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #7
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdknebel View Post
are you will to do any trading i have 2010 albino male
Kurtis, I appreciate the offer and I PROBABLY would have taken you up on it about a week ago, but I just got a great hook-up on an albino 100% het axanthic male sooooooo......no thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
That second mojo girl is suh-weeeeet. I can't believe she hasn't been snapped up yet.

Got any pics of mojo daddy? I don't think my little guy is going to be up to size next season and I need a male. >.<
Ssshhhhhhhhh!!! I'm thinking of taking her off the market!

Here are some pics of the "daddy" of a couple of clutches in '09 and several more this year. He's 50% het albino, but I failed to prove him out this season when a dumb move by me---- caused a bad incubator mishap. One of his clutches was with a het albino. She laid 5 eggs on 8/5, but they've already been thrown away. He's priced as a nice proven breeder mojo and nothing more.

If you would like more pics, just let me know. He doesn't enjoy posing as much as the babies and would prefer to just GO. But he doesn't bite like the babies, either!! He's a sweetheart!

***Last pic is atop a 15-qt tub (lid), for size reference***
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
Matt2979
Here are a few more shots of this little male pastave. What struck me most about this boy were his markings. There's no doubt that you would never NOT be able to identify this guy with "mirrored hooks" and a few other easy to spot markings. And, he ate his first rat pup last night so he's getting a great start (no mice!!).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
Matt2979
I'm REALLY looking for a lemon blast male. I would love to do a trade for one; however, if you're only willing to sell one, I'm still interested! Pics can be sent to my e-mail: Customfurniture.matt@gmail.com

Just let me know what you're asking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread