SOLD!! 18 Geckos - Leos, cresties, African fatties (Between $20-50) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Martinotti Reptiles
18 Geckos - Leos, cresties, African fatties (Between $20-50)

I will be attending the Daytona reptile expo this weekend, and can take these with me so everyone saves the hassle of shipping.

LEOPARD GECKOS -

FEMALES
All are between one and two years old. Between 40-70 grams.

SIERRA - $50
***She really IS a giant. However, when she was 3 months old she escaped. Amazingly, we found her again 7 months later living under the fridge. So her growth was stunted, but at 3 months she was 15 grams heavier than my "normal" geckos of the same age. So the genetics are there.
AMIRA - $50
AMINA - $50
AVILA - $50
ALCALA - $50
LILA - $25
MARGARITA - $25

MALES
All males are between 2-4 years old.

ALTAIR (Tremper Sunglow) - $50
ARAGON (Jungle Tremper) - $50
DEXTER (Super Hypo Tang Carrot Tail) - $25

CRESTED GECKOS -

Out of the 6, 5 are comfirmed females. One is too little to sex. He was a rescue from a pet store, which is why he's so thin. Morphs are unknown, but many of them are either yellow or orangy. All the adults are over a year old.

Almendra, Avellana, and Umrao can sell for $25, and the rest for $40. Umrao has a spinal defect that curves her back a little (NOT MBD) but she's healthy and active regardless. And she's beautiful, she turns black and orange.

AFRICAN FAT TAIL GECKO -

2 Males, both albinos. One with white stripe and the other without. The one without the stripe is very orange, he's going to be awesome full grown. Both are about 4-5 months old. $50 each <-- anyone who knows, knows that that is a steal.

Send me a message with any questions or if you want more photos.
Thanks!

Shipping is always around $50-60 so please don't ask me that. Only serious inquiries please. I accept Paypal or in-person payments if done at the show.

Email me at olimpia515@gmail.com too for more info/photos.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Martinotti Reptiles
The Geckos bellow are all on HOLD:
- Lila (albino leopard gecko)
- BOTH African fat-tail geckos
- Sunglow male and 2 females

Everyone else is still available. Feel free to make me offers, the #1 priority is to get them into new homes as soon as possible, not make a profit. I'd give them away for free if I didn't think it would attract irresponsible keepers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
BurkeBrosExotics
how much for all leopards shipped to 20603

Old 08-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
bekers71
PM sent about ALCALA.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
Imperial Reptiles
How much for all the cresties shipped to miami,fl 33183?

Send me a PM or email (alex@imperialgeckos.com)

Old 08-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Martinotti Reptiles
Sorry, at this time ALL the geckos are on hold/sold. Thank you to everyone that sent me emails about them!

Imperial geckos, if the deal on the cresties falls through, I'll let you know. My family lives in Miami, so I would be more than happy to drop them off on my way to visit them one weekend.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #7
leopardgeckos96
DEXTER is sold right?

Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #8
fattail_lover
Wanted A Fat tail Gecko (African Preferably)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardgeckos96 View Post
DEXTER is sold right?
I've been looking for a fat tail gecko for sometime now and you've seem to have answered my prayers that is if the offer is still on the table, that the price is amazing considering what the buyer would be getting, I love to get the one without the stripe if available if not then if there's anyway possible point me in the direction to find a deal similar to yours, thank you.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
Martinotti Reptiles
No, sorry, all the geckos have sold! I just shipped the last ones out yesterday, including the AFTs.

However, I got the fat tails from Reptiles by Rekowski a couple months ago, and he sold them to me for $50-60, something like that. It's possible that he may still have some, so I would go ahead and send him an email.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!