Boa Aficionado - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2004, 08:12 AM   #1
KaHane
Boa Aficionado

Anyone has any feedback on Nick from Boa Aficionado. Nick seems like a good guy and I would like to do some business with him. Just wanted to check and see if there's anyone that has past dealings and input on him and his animals. I'm sure everything would turn out fine, well at least I hope. Please any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, KaHane

Old 03-26-2004, 08:20 AM   #2
herphobbyist
Nick

I have known Nick for many years and done a few deals with him. Both buying and selling. He has conducted himself very professionally and is a no nonsense guy. His animals are aall top shelf. I think you'll be very happy with any deal you make. Ron Radloff (The Crawl Space)

Old 03-26-2004, 02:58 PM   #3
East TN Reptile
Nicks a good guy

I've done business with him............no worries with Nick
Dave Derrick, East TN Reptiles

Old 03-26-2004, 06:58 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Below is a link to the situation I had with him 2 years ago. I personally will never do business with him again.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=nick

Old 03-26-2004, 08:40 PM   #5
East TN Reptile
Rob,
I read all the post.....I didn't know anything about your situation until I did read it.
When I bought from him,he remained in contact & the boa arrived when Nick said it would & was healthy & eating,no problems.
I guess there's always two sides of a coin. I guess (as a reminder to all) "do a search on a potential buyer / seller"
Sorry your transaction didn't go as mine did Rob. I really am.

One of the last purchases I did,I researched for almost 4 days! I didn't know the guy.I try to buy from people I know, as I'm sure everyone else does. BUT, every once in awhile up pops an animal that ya say to yourself, " I gotta have it!" & it's from someone ya don't know. Anymore the net gets more scarier everyday!
Dave Derrick, East TN Reptiles

Old 03-27-2004, 11:27 AM   #6
Tom Burns
I've never done business with Nick but he seems like a decent guy and his animals are definitely all top shelf.

And Rob, I remember that thread and I agree with Nick that the emerald's snout did indeed appear to be deformed. Good thing you beat him to the punch and posted the story first because it could have just as easily been your name in a bad guy post on that deal.

Tom Burns

Old 03-27-2004, 03:05 PM   #7
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Tom,

I posted all the information, all the pictures and everything regarding that deal. It had nothing to do with beating anyone to the punch. The information was posted for everyone's opinion and input and everyone agreed that there was nothing wrong with the animal and that I did everything I should have done in that situation. You are the only person other than Nick that saw anything wrong with that animal in the pictures as there was nothing wrong with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!