Good Guy RAZR Rodentz - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Poleock
RAZR Rodentz

Im Joe Szychulski
I met Tom from RAZR RODENTZ here on Fauna and got 30 F/T small rats and 20 F/T med rats and 2 live ASF from him today. He had them packed perfect for me and the rats were not crammed in the bags and they were all the same size, unlike the previous place I was buying mine from. Also no feces Very clean rats. I will tell you this as long as he stays breeding he has me as a customer. FINALLY great to have a local breeder. Tom see ya soon

Ps. Asf worked in about 1 minutes lol

Old 05-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
LadyVenom
Seconding the great business from RAZR! They kindly met me along my trip down the jersey shore and had the feeders packed incredibly. Their rats are healthy and high quality, as well as humanely euthanized prior to being frozen! Definitely worth the trip! These guys were also very nice and polite, making me feel valued as a customer. A++++! Will be ordering from them again!

Thanks!

Old 11-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
oo3menace
Just purchased 100 pinks from Tom yesterday and the transaction went very well. He was willing to meet at a reasonable distance from us both and the mice were frozen solid and packed well and look great. Thanks again!

Old 11-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
dawgystyle
could you please tell me how to get in touch with them?...thank you

Old 11-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
RAZR REPTILES
I would like to say thanks to all that buy from us and to Mr. Szychulski and Mr. Rosario for letting me know about this BOI as i was not awhere that this was up lol.

I'm so busy with the new buildings and looking for new property i don't really have time to get on here much to look around but that will change once things are done.

We mostly do commercial breeding and have started doing more on the side for smaller breeders who can't spend alot on rodents and shipping and whom only need small amounts like 10 or 100 of something at a time.

We are also working on a new website and as i stated a new location and buildings. once done i will than offer pickups and maybe a delivery service in the future and maybe a rodent drive thru window lmao. ya wouldn't that be funny drive up can i have a rat with cheese lol.

Well again thanks to all that buy from us and the new customers that will we try our best but sometimes the best is not good enough so we try to make the deal as easy as we can. anything feel free to email or pm us thanks.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Poleock
Again another great Purchase and some Fine Quality Feeders ..... aside from both us scrambling for a gas station Everything went Great hahah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!