this is for all you smarty pants - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:22 AM   #11
Darin Chappell
Any single IQ score is pretty much irrelevant, except in that it shows your ability to veiw issues from the same perspective of the test designers. To be more accurate, it is really neccessary to take multiple tests from differing schools of thought concerning what is important about intelligence. Then, when you've gotten readings from accross the sepctrum, take an average of some sort.

That's probably a more true reflection of actual intelligence, if it's possible to measure at all, that is.

Old 02-24-2004, 09:54 AM   #12
John Albrecht
haha

I just went down the list of questions and answered randomly without trying to figure any of them out. I got a 90 and it said I am a visionary. lol. what a joke.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:55 AM   #13
Glenn Bartley
Because someone answers at random, and the test scores you at acertain level and said you are a visionary does not mean much regarding the test results. The test is administered, as are all IQ tests, on the presumption that a person will answer to the best of his/her ability. Then the results are meaningful as compared to the other scores of those who have taken the same test...

Although I must admit this test is probably somewhat of a joke as I scored pretty high.

All the best,
Glenn B

Old 02-25-2004, 11:01 AM   #14
E2MacPets
136.. i could tell you which ones i got wrong to, oh well.

Old 02-26-2004, 03:42 PM   #15
Darin Chappell
Part of the reason that a certain score is achieved on this test (and others) is due to the rapidity with which the questions are answered. I retook the test also, and I answered as fast as I could. Because I could recall some of the questions just at a glance, I knew I was answering a lot of them incorrectly.

Even so, I got 90 (I suspect that this is as low a number as this test gives out). The funny part was that I must have gotten more right answers in the math questions (purely by accident), because the test told me I was a "Precision Processor" able to discover "quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic." Then, the cherry on top was that they showed me another "Precision Processor"...Pythagorus. He must be rolling in his grave to know they're comparing him to folks with IQs of 90!

Old 02-26-2004, 04:45 PM   #16
E2MacPets
That's possible too, hmm, I took the test casually going back and forth between answering questions and reading threads here.

Maybe that's why everyone here is a "visionary?" A nice way of saying slow or distracted? heh

Old 02-26-2004, 05:03 PM   #17
dvf1973
visionary

Thats pretty funny ,lmao. get a minor in philosophy and we can all sit around and philosophise about being broke.

Old 04-09-2004, 01:14 PM   #18
SETONEUP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!