Herps, Hiking, & Camping... You decide - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
Herps, Hiking, & Camping... You decide

Ok Ladies... I have some time off in April of 2011. I plan on spending 3 of those days out field herping with a few friends in a well known herping spot.

Here is what I am offering. If you would be interested in getting to know me better and possibly hanging out and doing some herping then shoot me a PM (I’ll be your personal guide on the trails). I will answer any questions you have about me (so be prepared to ask some). I will also ask a few questions in return. If WE feel that there is enough in common for you to make the trip I can pick you up at the airport (if you have to fly) or I can meet you somewhere (if your driving) and you can follow me to my place.

I can offer to be your guide and chef for 6 days or so, some field herping and tent camping, and we can even have fun in the herp room. I will teach you everything I know about photography if your interested and you can use any of my animals as models (I might break your camera LOL). If you would like to be the model I have studio equipment (backdrops, modeling lights, strobes, the works) and I can do whatever kind of photo shoot you would like. After I get the digital negatives processed I will put the finished images on a disk for you to use as you wish.

If you enjoy hiking... when we get back from herping there is a state park with 20+ miles of hiking trails near by.

I live out in the country so if you like the night life... we can hang out outside and look at the stars and listen to the crickets & frogs sing. I also have a fire ring on the back of my property so this can also be done by firelight.

If you happen to be interested in what I have to offer, it is up to you to take the first step. You have to shoot me a PM. If you don’t take that first step you will never know, and all you are left with is... what if.

The legal department says I have to add the following:
If you smoke or are allergic to kitties then it probably wont work and you must be over 18. If your afraid of snakes... My house is NOT where you want to be.

Lil ol' me

Some photos from previous herpin trips

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!