For Sale Feeder Mice and Rats (Palm Coast, FL) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
Sirengarg
Thumbs up Feeder Mice and Rats (Palm Coast, FL)

After spending too much time and gas money going out of county for healthy feeders and the only place in town that had feeders were urine stain, scab covered and infected, my boyfriend and I decided to breed out own. Word got out and we started getting people here and there calling us to see if we had a few extra. Which has now snowballed itself into a business.

We carry mice, rats and African soft furred. Because we are a small operation supplies are limited at times on specific sizes. Currently we have LOTS of rats though any size. African soft furs too. We find it important not to overbreed, overcrowed and breed unhealthy animals. They get weekly treats and frankly, I treat them as pets and could be sold as pets or feeders. All colors and patterns. Dumbos, silkies, etc.

We are located in Palm Coast, in Flagler County FL. Call us at 386-264-1616
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!