Bad Guy Dan White - Bad service and sort of a thief - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #101
Nexus_01
Update.

The worms have arrived. They are the correct worms and alive. My provisional "probably not a thief." Is now upgraded to "not a thief."

Having said that, I don't know what was wrong with him. Maybe he was just having a bad day. However, the fact remains that he was unwilling to try and work things out until he was contacted by at least one, and probably more than one, person from this site.

As promised, here are the emails we exchanged after I began this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Framer <>
to CRKTMAN@aol.com
date Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:56 PM
subject Unsatisfied Customer
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Jul 24 (5 days ago)

Mr. White,

The moderators at FaunaClassifieds BOI told me that I should inform you that I have started a thread about our transaction of 7/14/10.

Aaron Framer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

from CrktMan@aol.com
to aaron framer
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM
subject Re: Unsatisfied Customer
mailed-by aol.com

hide details Jul 25 (5 days ago)

IAM SORRY BUT THAT IS UP TO YOU

------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Aaron Framer <>
to CrktMan@aol.com
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Jul 25 (4 days ago)

Mr. White,

I really do have to ask. Why did you so flatly deny that you could have made a mistake? And why did you refuse to do anything to fix the situation? We could have probably worked something out. Does your guarantee of customer satisfaction mean so little to you? Is it because I was a very small order? I really don't understand why you behaved the way you did.

Aaron Framer.

from CrktMan@aol.com
to aaron framer
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM
mailed-by aol.com

you need to find another vendor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

from CrktMan@aol.com
to aaron framer
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM
mailed-by aol.com

I CHECKED MY NOTES IAM GOING TO SEND A NEW ORDER TO YOU- BUT I CANT SHIP YOU ANYMORE ORDERS THX DAN

from CrktMan@aol.com
to aaron framer
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:52 PM
mailed-by aol.com

i was going threw the posts and it looks like you failed to mention that iam sending a new order i checked my notes and found no mention of
you wanting mediums - dan

from Aaron Framer <>
to CrktMan@aol.com
date Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

Dan, had I made any new posts and failed to mention it. That would be worth mentioning. But I haven't made any posts since reading your email. If you do send me medium supers then I will certainly say so on the boards. You and I both have copies of these emails and can post them anytime. And as I would have said if you hadn't been so rude when I called you to discuss the problem with my order, I don't blame you for getting my order a little bit wrong. You are a busy man, you probably get lots of orders for supers and very few for medium supers, and it was five days later. What I do blame you for is the way you handled the situation. Speaking of your notes, I also specifically asked for you to have the worms held at the post office. They arrived at my door. I do not have great faith in your notes.

Send me the correct worms and I certainly say so on the forum.

And yes, if there is one thing we can both agree on, it is that we will not be doing any future business together.

Aaron Framer.

So, there is all of our documented correspondence.

My final impressions. Quality product at a good price. Bad customer service. He finally sent the correct worms, but we should have been able to fix this between the two of us. I shouldn't have had to call him out in public, or spend as much time on this as I have.

Thanks,

Aaron Framer.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #102
Abish
Thanks for updating.Glad he chose to stand behind his guarantee.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #103
Lee_in_Iowa
For what it's worth, I ordered 500 large crickets from Dan (CrktMan, right?) just this past week. They arrived overnight, in super-great condition in spite of heat and cold (both en route), and are keeping my chickens very very happy (they love to chase them, grab them, chase whoever's grabbed one, and generally have a laugh-riot when given crickets).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!