0.1 F3 Captive TAME Sorong GTP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 02:34 PM   #1
KolleenJ
0.1 F3 Captive TAME Sorong GTP

This girl is amazing...but there is a catch......
She has always been a great snake, feeding like clockwork and such, but the second she turmed 3 yrs, she went off of feed. She has fed only twice in the last 8 mos. on live rats and I fear I just dont have the time to spend with her. She is 100% healthy so this is why I am so stumped. She fed March 5th and march 17th withough hesitation.so???
Anyway, I originally paid $900 for her as a hatchling but obviously. in her current condition, i could not ask this.
I will take $400 + shipping OBO for her and will consider trades for PYTHONS only! Please, only experienced GTP keepers.

Thanks and have a great day!
Kolleen Jenks
801-561-2135
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2004, 12:07 AM   #2
DavidBeard
Kolleen, where are you located? Are you interested in Black Blood Pythons at all? I have a CBB '03 female I would'nt mind parting with. Thanks!

Old 05-22-2004, 11:58 AM   #3
KolleenJ
Hi! I have had quite a few offers for trade, so early this coming week, ill look at them and decide. They are all great trades and I appreciate everyones responce.

Cash takes first priority and to help out, here is what im really looking for...(if I dont get any of these, ill decide on somthing else)

pair of hatchling 100% hets for orange ghost
female labyrinth burm, any age
female granite burm, any age
female albino het granite burm...at least 5-6 ft
6 ft plus DH for albino lab female burm
a 50 lot of FEMALE CH BP's
Female Het Albino Retic

Anyway, you ship first unless I know you due to the last GTP I traded off a few years ago I got screwed over on... for believing in humanity.

Thanks again!
PS...i am located in SLC Utah
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2004, 01:48 PM   #4
dmacl
Just saying hi. Fellow Salt Lake Valley dweller here.

Old 05-22-2004, 09:09 PM   #5
coolhl7
no offense but

please dont take offense, but, are you 100% positive it is a female? sounds like perfectly normal behavior for a male, and by the looks of your photo does have a decent set of spurs on it? just wondering? nice looking snake either way!

Old 05-22-2004, 09:10 PM   #6
jenn_jeffery
I was wondering about it being male as well--it does look like it has spurs, though I have no idea if females have spurs for this species or not...

Old 05-23-2004, 01:04 PM   #7
KolleenJ
She is 100% positive to be a female. Probed her again to be sure. But good news...she fed for me last night.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2004, 12:15 AM   #8
AngelaLoveXOXO
Re: no offense but

Quote:
Originally posted by coolhl7
please dont take offense, but, are you 100% positive it is a female? sounds like perfectly normal behavior for a male, and by the looks of your photo does have a decent set of spurs on it? just wondering? nice looking snake either way!
No offense, but if you knew just a little bit more about snakes, as they get older, both female and male after usually 2yrs of age get dominate spurs on them, so by that time, if you don't know the sex, they need to be probed.

Old 05-27-2004, 08:22 AM   #9
coolhl7
no need to judge my knowledge

of snakes...I first joined the New York Herp Society in 1966...where you even born then? I have bred boids and colubrids and definitely noticed there is often a difference in size of spurs in some boids between the sexes. But the main point was the behavior was typical of a 2 yr old male GTP, so in a polite way, without making any judgments about the seller's experience I asked if it could be possible if it was a male....Even after all these years I never trust one probing. Have a nice day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread