Good Guy Ben Siegel Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Riyeko
Ben Siegel Reptiles

So after looking around via the search engine here on FC, and finding nothing but bad guy threads, I figured we should change the tune a bit (since i was going to add this to a good guy thread but there werent any).

I bid on a 3ft CRTB on Facebook, and found out a few minutes after the auction ended that I was not the highest bidder.
I was a little disapointed as ive been looking for a male boa thats het for albino for a long time, but I figured I would just keep looking.

The winner contacted me and told me that he was unable to pay for the auction and wondered if I would still take the snake.
I was overjoyed but a little confused, hoping things wouldnt take a turn for the worst, since usually auctions are final (ive only been to real life ones lol).

Everything was handled, they called me once and we got everything straightened out and it was an overall good experience.

Id like to post a few things that I think are prevalent to the transaction:

1. Ben or his wife, was very professional and appreciative. Even after I didnt realize that UPS sent tracking numbers via email after the order had been shipped... my bad.

2. He or She (since i know its a husband/wife business), was very cordial with me and a joy to work with, since technically I had not "won" the auction on Facebook.

3. Beautiful snake arrived this morning in the epitome of health. He was a little agitated, but thats understandable, but none the less, a beautiful animal.

I am looking forward to buying more reptiles from Ben and his wife, as the experience was pretty awesome.

Thanks guys!

Jaymie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!