What would you do? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
the gecko geek
What would you do?

Alright guys. Time for everyone to throw their opinions out at me. Those of you who read my other posts have seen the very small collection of boas I have. I want to add at least one more snake to my collection, but I can't seem to come to a decision or find what I'm looking for.

I was thinking something along the lines of motleys, jungles, arabs...some co-dom morphs to spice up my collection.

Just wondering what all you guys would suggest that might complement my current collection of snakes. Whether it be BCI or BCL or something off the wall..just lookin for some input and seeing what all everyone out there is interested in.

Thanks,
Jordan

Old 09-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
chasebaker5
motley really does wonders in collections, it is a great one to add.. i always try and have stuff with 1 pattern morphs, and 2 or 3 ressesives..... just to carry more genes but also have ingredients to make it all up on my own....

motleys are hot morphs right now along with arab IMO

Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #3
the gecko geek
I have seen a bunch of motleys around lately. I've been lookin at those poss het snow motleys, but have been waiting to see what else comes around. I'm (HOPEFULLY) gonna have snows and moonglows not this upcoming season but the one after that, and want to do something with those guys and the motley gene..is there a super form of motleys? And if so why aren't there many of them out there?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
chasebaker5
super motleys are a dead end as of now, they die within the first 2 years in most cases, tracy barker has some that are about 2-2.5 years old but she said their not looking so good when i talked to her...

Old 09-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
the gecko geek
I see. I guess I won't try to produce them. I will probably go with a motley.
I wonder if super motleys just need another gene in the mix to keep em alive?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!