WNY Herp Society Fall Show-SUNDAY! September 11th!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #11
MistyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
What do you feed yours??

I had Lateralis, and fed them fresh chopped greens, cricket gutload and fruit/veggie scraps.

Used the water pillows for hydration.
I've only had dubia so far.

My roaches get a lot of variety. I just love watching them pig out I try to give them fresh fruit or veggies about once a week, typically some of whatever greens my tortoise has been eating and or fresh fruit. Other feedings I give them anything from a slice of wheat bread, dry tortoise food, fish food, dried CGD, Rephashy Bug burger ( a recent addition!) and I've even given them some spaghetti once.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #12
SamanthaJane13
I used to give mine some Cheerios, and I went out and bought a bag of spirulina flakes for them...and I haven't kept fish in over 15 years.

I had a friend at my local grocery store save the trimmed leaves from kale, escarole, and turnip and mustard greens for me when fresh boxes came in, and I'd chop and freeze them. They ate better than I do.

Old 09-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #13
kenchat046
Buffalo Reptile House will be there again this year. We will have a very nice selection of kenyan sand boa morphs available from 2011 hatchlings up to adult breeders. stop by and say hi if your wandering around. Its always nice to put a face to a screen name! See ya there........... Ken

Old 09-09-2011, 02:58 AM   #14
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer3420 View Post
Empire Reptiles will be there and lookinf forward to another good time!
Looking forward to meeting you!!

Old 09-09-2011, 03:04 AM   #15
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchat046 View Post
Buffalo Reptile House will be there again this year. We will have a very nice selection of kenyan sand boa morphs available from 2011 hatchlings up to adult breeders. stop by and say hi if your wandering around. Its always nice to put a face to a screen name! See ya there........... Ken
For sure!!

Old 09-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
MistyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
They ate better than I do.
Hahaha mine do also, they are quite spoiled...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #17
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyC View Post
Hahaha mine do also, they are quite spoiled...

It's cuz we're good mommas!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!