Good Guy Freight Freitas, great guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
lovin2act
Freight Freitas, great guy!

Just completed a transaction with Freight Freitas for an awesome Black Pine snake produced by Russ P and his giant completely black adults! Freight answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was a joy to make a purchase from. When it came time to ship the snake to me he had a slight situation take place in his snake room thanks to a pair of unruly cats sneaking in and having a wrestling match in there with each other! No snakes were in harms way but the cats had so much fun in the room that they managed to even free a few of the snakes including the one I had purchased by knocking off some of the lids. Freight let me know right away and made good on the situation by sending me an even better and bigger Black Pine he had in another room while he played find the missing snakes game the rest of the day thanks to the cats haha! Anyhow, I could not be happier with the animal I received and strongly recommend to anyone to do business with Freight if they have an opportunity. He even sent me pics of the two perpetrating cats who made his day so much more fun Thanks so much Freight!!!!

His website: http://www.oxyjansen.com

-Markus Lee
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
rjarosek
I purchased a pair of Maddy hognoses from him about 6 months ago. It was cold so he had to hold them until it was safe to ship. Everything went great!!!! Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
RadicalRhacs
Thumbs up Freight Freitas - Gonyo, Inc. Great Guy!!!!

Freight Freitas / Gonyo AAA+++++
I just received 2 Honduran Firebelly Boas via Delta Airlines same day shipping. Freight packed them extremely well so they all arrived safe and healthy. They were more even beautiful in person than their pictures. He really cares about his animals and their well being. He responded quickly and professionaly to all my inquiries. He is always available to answer any questions about anything.
Awesomely smooth transaction! I look forward to doing business with him again.

Thanks Again Freight!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
Toddbecker1234
I have never done any formal transactions with Freight but several years ago I had acquired a pair of wild caught red-tailed green ratsnakes and couldnt find hardly any information on them. I discovered that Freight was one of the only ones to know A LOT about them and I emailed him for information. He took the time to write out a lengthy a detailed care sheet for them. Even though I purchased nothing from him he took the time to help me out and that will never be forgotten. When and if I ever decide to get more they will be cbb from Freight. Great guy, Todd

Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
bobassetto
ABSOLUTELY.......GOT A PAIR OF BLACKTAILED CRIBOS FROM DOUBLE F.....GOOD DUDE.......INDEED,,,,,:d grin:

Old 05-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #6
lovin2act
Bob you are a good dude too

Hope my blackies are happy and nice over there with ya!!

Old 05-18-2011, 05:34 PM   #7
Gonyo
Thank you all!

I was just alerted to all these great posts, and wanted to thank all of you for your positive comments! I strive to provide customer service and support whether i make a sale, or not. I also provide lifetime support and advice for every animal I sell, as well as to any animal/keeper in need. We all know in many cases info is minimal on quite a few of the species offered on the current market, so I try to share what I know if I can! That's how I've learned, so why shouldn't everyone else have the same opportunity? Thanx again everyone, and as always I'm here for your questions whenever you need me!

Freight

Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
waltah!
Picked up 2 lil boas from Freight yesterday. One Hypo and a Pastel and I couldn't be happier with them. He's a really great guy to talk to and really knows his stuff. His animals are top notch and I would certainly deal with him again. Truly one of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #9
Gonyo
What can I say but thank you, thank you, oh and thank you! Lol. Very much appreciated for sure. Walt is a great guy, and very easy going.Excellent to do business with!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!